The Woman In The Box

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Woman In The Box

Post by Whitestone on Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:25 pm

The Woman In The Box

"I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with her jewels."

As I drifted off to sleep, I soon found myself standing in front of my home.

I heard the Lord say "I must send you to someone." "You must tell them that I am coming soon and that they must repent."
"Tell them I love them and I want them to spend eternity with me."

Suddenly, I began to feel a force transporting me from the location in my yard to another city.

As I walked into the city, I found myself walking down a street that was in a part of the city that was not very desireable.

Quickly my eyes focused onto an alley-way where a very large cardboard box lay.

As I approached the box, I could tell that someone was inside and it appeared they were living there.

I stooped down and put my head inside the opening of the box. To my surprise, there was a woman in the box and her neck was bent over as if she had some sort of deasease or birth defect. She was afraid and her clothes were dirty.

I told her that the Lord Jesus had sent me to tell her that He loved her and wanted her to spend eternity with Him. I told her that she must repent of her sins for the coming of the Lord was very close now.

After giving her the words of the Lord, I reached over and placed my hand on her neck. Instantly her neck began to straighten.

As The Lord was healing her, I was caught up into the air. It was the most awsome feeling I have ever experienced. It was like every cell in my body was being reformed into what was an entirely new body.

Interpretation

The woman is the church.

She is living far below what the Lord intended for her.

She is clothed with the filth and entanglment of this world.

She is despised and rejected for her whoredoms.

Her neck represents her inability to function while in a crippled state.

The Lord is going to send a people of power and with direction to speak the word of the Lord concerning her condition.

As the people repent, He will heal the church and clothe her with robes of righteousness and with power.

Jon

Whitestone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Woman In The Box

Post by One Door on Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:08 am

Why do you think God chose a box in the dream to have the woman (church) in???

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:54 am

Isaiah 54:8-10, "In a little wrath I hid my face from thee for a moment; but with everlasting kindness will I have mercy on thee, saith the LORD thy Redeemer. 9 For this is as the waters of Noah unto me: for as I have sworn that the waters of Noah should no more go over the earth; so have I sworn that I would not be wroth with thee, nor rebuke thee. 10: For the mountains shall depart, and the hills be removed; but my kindness shall not depart from thee, neither shall the covenant of my peace be removed, saith the LORD that hath mercy on thee."

Numbers 23:21, "He hath not beheld iniquity in Jacob, neither hath he seen perverseness in Israel: the LORD his God is with him, and the shout of a king is among them."

Isaiah 1:18, "Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool."

God is not mad at His people. That would go against His word. However, there is a cry to awaken to the people of God. The blood of Jesus has cleansed us from all unrighteousness. The scripture says "Righteousness has come upon all men." The only people who will see the wrath of God are those who choose not to receive God's free gift of righteousness. It is true, there would be consequences if the church chooses not to wake up, and there will be consequences who choose to walk in sin instead of repentence. But, I believe the Holy Spirit is stirring among His people even now. It always starts with a few. There are always forerunners, a remnant in the Lord who are awake and watching, and God uses those like a needle to awaken everyone else. I agree with you that there will be a shout coming from those individuals to awaken God's people who are asleep. But I do not believe that scripture bears out that God is mad or angry at His people, nor that they are "filthy and dirty". The blood of Jesus has cleansed us from all unrighteousness.

I also agree with you that the church has been living well below where she is called to live. We are to "do the works that Jesus did, and greater works than these." (John 14:12, "Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.") The scripture is clear that Jesus is returning for a bride without spot or wrinkle, who is awake and watching for Him. I believe this is the season where the Spirit of God is preparing His people to be the glorious church that the Bridegroom shall return for. (Ephesians 5:27, "That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish." Mark 13:33, "Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is." Matthew 25:1-13, "Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom. 2 And five of them were wise, and five were foolish. 3 They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them: 4 But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps. 5 While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept. 6 And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him. 7 Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps. 8 And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out. 9 But the wise answered, saying, Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves. 10 And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut. 11 Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us. 12 But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not. 13 Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh."

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:20 pm

God is often exceedingly good to those who are utterly unworthy of such treatment. David says"I have seen the wicked in great power, and spreading himself like a green bay tree." It is however misplaced that God does not care how men behave, but treats all alike, whether they are good or evil. This is a misinterpretation of the merciful design of God towards the ungodly, His mercies should lead nations to repentance: "Despisest thou the riches of his goodness and forbearance and longsuffering; not knowing that the goodness of God leadeth thee to repentance?" The goodness of God to a man of evil life is not intended to encourage him to continue in his sin, but it is meant to woo and win him away from it. God manifests his infinite gentleness and love that he may thereby kill man's sin; and that, by his tender mercy, he may win man's hard heart unto himself; and that, by his abundant loving kindness.

Lev. 26:14-33 14 But if you will not hearken to Me and will not do all these
commandments, 15 And if you spurn and despise My statutes, and if your soul despises and rejects My ordinances, so that you will not do all My commandments, but
break My covenant,16 I will do this: I will appoint over you [sudden] terror (trembling, trouble), even consumption and fever that consume and waste the eyes and make the [physical] life pine away. You shall sow your seed in vain, for your enemies shall eat it.
17 I [the Lord] will set My face against you and you shall be defeated and slain before your enemies; they who hate you shall rule over you; you shall flee when no one pursues you.
18 And if in spite of all this you still will not listen and be obedient to Me, then I will chastise and discipline you seven times more for your sins.19 And I will break and humble your pride in your power, and I will make your heavens as iron [yielding no answer, no blessing, no rain] and your earth [as sterile] as brass. 20 And your strength shall be spent in vain, for your land shall not yield its increase, neither shall the trees of the land yield their fruit.
21 If you walk contrary to Me and will not heed Me, I will bring seven times more plagues upon you, according to your sins. 22 I will loose the wild beasts of the field among you, which shall rob you of your children, destroy your livestock, and make you few so that your roads shall be deserted and desolate.23 If by these means you are not turned to Me but determine to walk contrary to Me, 24 I also will walk contrary to you, and I will smite you seven times for your sins. 25 And I will bring a sword upon you and shall execute the vengeance [for the breaking] of My covenant; and you shall be
gathered together within your cities, and I will send the pestilence among you, and you shall be delivered into the hands of the enemy. 26 When I break your staff of bread and cut off
your supply of food, ten women shall bake your bread in one oven, and they shall ration your bread and deliver it again by weight; and you shall eat, and not be satisfied.

Blessings.

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:43 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top