Please help

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Please help

Post by yyoung09 on Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:56 pm

Good Evening,

Hope that everyone is having a great day.

I had this dream this morning that I need help with. My dream was that I was in my room sleeping when something fell on my head and I look around I see my daughter in my bed and she has this white thing , it looks like snow very white. I looked up the ceiling and I see lots of spots of snows( they looked more oatmeal but very white) and it falling down. Then all the sudden, it started raining like soup water all of this inside my home. I called for my older son to get his brother and get out of the house. I fear that the house its going to collapse.
then I think that i was being chased by two guys I did not know them. there was a woman that she that she would protect me. some how this guys stabed her, she was not bleading. I think that she walked me back to my house. then there I am trying to hold a wall in my leaving room that looked like it was going to fall. then there are these man (not the same two guys) with them its my son . they are talking to me . I don't know about what. They felt intimidating to me.

Can you please help with this dream?

I surely will appreciated!
God bless you
yasmin

yyoung09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please help

Post by unaday* on Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:23 pm

Do you feel like your family is being attacked?

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by yyoung09 on Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:38 pm

Hi,

You know, maybe we are. My older son have been rebelious. I want him to do the right thing so bad. At times I have felt helpless. I do feel that this dream has to do with us, I just not to good at interpretating it. I would like to share that, the battle is with my older son. I dont feel at ease that he wants watch cartoon or movies with demon in it. I am so disturbe it. my spirit is not resting. I am even feeling angry about this. I believe
God is telling me something. I am just not sure what it is. I share so that you may have a little background of what is going on.

thank you very much for your help, I really appreciate
yasmin

yyoung09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:31 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum