Interesting Ride

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Interesting Ride

Post by Jordanriver8 on Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:23 pm

This was a vision. In the vision I was riding on a white horse fully armoured with my sword held high. But I was riding in something like a cave, not entirely sure, but it was really dark. Occasionally in the dark there would be a fleck of light and I would see a lion on my left side and a lamb on the right side, keeping up with my horse, all three animals running extremely fast in this dark cave??tunnel?? It felt like I was enclosed in something, fighting. End of vision.

Jordanriver8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Interesting Ride

Post by Halo on Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:15 pm

Jorden~ What happens when that flicker becomes a ''FLAME" in the dark place in which you are traveling at a high-rate-of-speed.....the flame sheads light and exposes our enviroment giveing answers to questions that we once was in the dark on as we travel onward in this Christian journey. The reasureance that you have in this place of uncertaintee is hope. Faith is the substance of things that is hope for but yet not seen. Your walking by faith (traveling) and not by sight. I see a great ''valor'' of prayer here displaying ''bravery.'' I believe some things are really coming fast for you that you are in the dark on but you are trusting (faith) in the Lord with all your
might. You keep traveling in the direction that you are going, the Lord is going to give you understanding as to what is incamped around about you that will bring you out in the clearing. God Bless.

Sister Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Dream Interpretation

Post by Whitestone on Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:59 pm

Many prophets and individuals, who have a prophetic calling, must spend a time of preparation before they can be used in the calling of the Lord. Many liken this time to being in a cave. Its a time of maturing and preparation in the Lord but also a time of great frustration You have been aware of your calling for quite some time however you have wondered when the Lord would bring you into the promises He has given you. You have seen glimpses of the glory to come to a day when the Lion will lay down with the lamb.
I feel your Vision is speaking of your current place in God's plan and you are being given some light on your future from time to time. Don't wrestle with where you are but rather pray the Lord speed up your time of preparation so you can be the best for Him you can.

Whitestone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordanriver8 on Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:28 pm

Thank you!!! I'm blessed by what you share, it was a powerful vision. And what you've shared is indeed wisdom. GBU both!!!

Jordanriver8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:54 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top