people in accident

View previous topic View next topic Go down

people in accident

Post by slisar on Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:17 am

Dream: My husband and I were at a sea-side area. A four lane road ran next to the ocean. The road had a concrete wall on the ocean side (water wall I guess). Houses were across the street from the ocean and a community behind the houses. My husband and I were walking around the community and decided to go back to the ocean before leaving the area because bad weather was moving in. As we reach the road to the beach, I noticed one home had been destroyed by the weather already and some of the road had been washed away. Me, my husband and friends were standing in the road when a vehicle passed and was dragging a lady. Now, I'm not sure, but it seemed the lady was an EMS worker or someone in a light blue shirt and dark blue paints. We didn't feel the driver knew they were dragging the lady and for some reason, we didn't feel she was going to be killed or too harmed as long as we could stop the vehicle. At this point a truck drove past at a high rate of speed dragging another woman at which we where shocked. However, this woman was dressed in a yellow shirt and brown paints and we felt she may already be dead. All vehicles in the road began to chase both vehicles to tell them to stop. Me, my husband and friends were on a large bus. As the truck dragging the lady in yellow/brown stopped another truck ran over her and then our bus ran over her. I was then sitting in the middle of the road on a bed/chair or something. The lady in blue was on my right side. EMS was there, she was on a bed and everyone including my friends were talking to the lady and laughing. The lady was also talking and laughing. I never looked at her because I didn't want to see her injuries, but she was fine. At the same time on my left was the lady in yellow/brown. EMS was with her, but no one was talking. It was complete silence. I never looked at her because I knew she must be mangled and I didn't want to see that. I felt she was dead, but EMS did not cover her nor did they call the coroners office. They slowly walked her bed past me and pulled the sheets up around her, but again, didn't cover her. I just wanted them to take her away so I didn't see her. No one seemed to be in a hurry to get her out of there. I just looked down at my phone or something in my hand. I then woke up.

slisar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: people in accident

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:40 am

im just reposting this for you slisar..and i'm praying on the meaning as well...blessings,
Daph

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:09 pm

Blessings precious dreamer,

Please pray into this interpretation as I only see in part.

I sensed that the Lord was revealing to you that there are many ministries out there that are hurting their own and are not aware of it. The Lord is also revealing to you that they will survive it and that he will rescue them in the midst of it. You are riding in a bus the bus represents a church ministry and you ran over someone elses person whom they had just wounded by running over them after they fell from that particular ministry, which represents the churches as a whole that people are coming into the church wounded by other churches. It is hard for you to see their pain, that is why you do not want to look at them as they pass by you.

I sense and please correct me if I am wrong, that you were wounded once by a ministry or church and there still might be some hidden or underlined pain in regards to it, I believe that is why it is hard for you to look at others pain.

I think this is a good dream be encouraged cause he is showing you how to pray into it.

Blessings
Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:20 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top