run, truck and the name of college

View previous topic View next topic Go down

run, truck and the name of college

Post by Grace010 on Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:11 am

i have got a dream on my birthday. i was sitting at christian bookstore but my mind was somewhere else. suddenly i saw the big truck passing by and i started to get up and run after that truck. it amazed me bec the college name which i have asked lord in the prayer was appear in front of the truck. i kept running until a woman opened the door of truck and i asked her if i run after the right one. the woman said to me Yes today the heaven has declared and i was glad to hear about that but when i look back in front of truck i saw the label of university was gone:S i thought how could it be? it was stil there when i run after the truck. after that i woke up and brought in the prayer. i kept asking myself what does it mean? i know that running means Faith but the rest? can somebody help me to interpret my dream through the leading of Holy Spirit? i really desperate to find out the meaning of this dream.
since i have prayed earnestly concerning this and i dont want to make wrong decission.

Grace010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: run, truck and the name of college

Post by immortalservant on Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:20 pm

Well, it sounds as if God and you are on the same page. This must be the college for you. Continue in prayer but do not be too preoccupied with other things that you miss the opportunity. These are just my thoughts. If I were in your position this is what I would have percieved it to mean. But it is your dream and God speaks to you in your own language.

immortalservant

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/refuelignite

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace010 on Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:44 pm

Thank you for your replying. that's what i am thinking also when i have got this dream. but what i stil doubt" the college name was appeared in front of the truck when i ran after that after i got confirmerd from a woman, the collegename was dissapear?!

Grace010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by immortalservant on Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:31 pm

Could this possibly mean that: Once you recieve confirmation you no longer need it spelled out for you. Isn't it written on your heart?

immortalservant

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace010 on Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:31 am

Hi,

would u like to explain to me what u mean about your sentences. i just want to ask for sure.
do not be too preoccupied with other things that you miss the opportunity: i need to focus on my dream and draw closer to Him? If I were in your position this is what I would have percieved it to mean.
Once you recieve confirmation you no longer need it spelled out for you. Isn't it written on your heart?: i dont need any confirmation any more?

thanks in advance.

Grace010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by immortalservant on Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:09 am

God speaks to us in our own dream language. Check your heart to see how you feel. These are just my thoughts that why I would percieve them to be this way if it were my dream, but it is your dream. So, understand I am just giving you an opinion on how I would interpret the dream. Please pray and get the Holy Spirit to guide you on the dream.
What I mean is that.
You seem preoccupied with fear or 2nd guessing that you may miss an opportunity. The name disappeared. It was there and then gone in a flash.

And in your heart before the dream of all of your choices, were you leaning on this college. If so, the dream could be your confirmation. This is a feeling of peace!!! Not just the college that looks the best or works out best for you. But even if it had those attributes (looks to be the best) you KNOW this is the one for you. A KNOWING that is unexplainable. Hope this helps let me know plz

immortalservant

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace010 on Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:20 pm

Hi Immortal servants,
Thanks for your input. indeed i will continue to pray and ask confirmation about this. Blessings!

Grace010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:19 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top