Dream of a crown

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream of a crown

Post by Alice on Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:42 am

Hi I had this dream the day before of just seeing a crown like a kings crown, gold in colour, with shiny stones like diamonds sparkling all around. I just see this image so clearly and thats it...dont remember anything.

Is there any interpretation of this image..??

Alice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream of a crown

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:12 pm

there are different kind of crowns biblically.Because you only saw a crown hope these criptures may help you.

James 1:12 (KJV) Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him.

Rev 2:10 (KJV) Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.

Rev 3:11 (KJV) Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice on Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:06 am

Thank you so much..this is very encouraging..

Alice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:54 pm

Great scriptures Peter!

You know Alice, I don't know if lately you've been questioning yourself or your value but to me, when I think of Crowns I think of "valuable" and "royalty".

I want to encourage you that you are a jewel in God's eyes and that you are highly esteemed! Walk tall because you are valuable and God loves you sooo much!

have a great day!

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:27 am

I'm in agreement with Peter and Desiree - I think your dream is encouraging, God is showing you that you are his crown jewel but also it is an reminder to be encouraged and remember the eternal prize of the race of the Christian life. It is not an easy race, there are many twists and turns, there are often things that we have to give up in order to stay in the race and reach the finish line but it is SOOO worth it in the end:

1 Corinthians 9:24-27 - Do you not know that those who run in a race all run, but one receives the prize? Run in such a way that you may obtain it. 25 And everyone who competes for the prize is temperate in all things. Now they do it to obtain a perishable crown, but we for an imperishable crown. 26 Therefore I run thus: not with uncertainty. Thus I fight: not as one who beats the air. 27 But I discipline my body and bring it into subjection, lest, when I have preached to others, I myself should become disqualified.

Timothy 4:7-9 (New King James Version)
7 I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. 8 Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing.

Bless You

P.S. There are over 70 references to 'crown' in the Bible. Do a search on the BibleGateway.com website and see which scriptures speak to your spirit. Come back to us and let us know when you receive the revelation! flower

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice on Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:25 am

Thank you Peter, Desiree and Lola..

Soon after the dream I did recieve my PBC that is performance feedback from my manager and I was the only one in our team to be rated a '2+' which is just after a '1'. I know its only Gods grace and its really a great way of starting off this year...

On the other hand Desiree you are right when I did question God ..thats when i saw this image that morning...

Thank you Lola ..life is not easy but yes we do have a dependable God who carries us through it all..

I got a confirmation and revelation about my calling from a Pastor who is gifted in prophesies last saturday, and also that this year will be year of harvest and change..for me after the years of waiting as long as I stay and continue to press on in faith....

Alice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:35 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top