little boy with awesome voice changing the worship

View previous topic View next topic Go down

little boy with awesome voice changing the worship

Post by traveller on Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:04 am

Had this dream last week. Don't understand most parts of it, so if anyone has some insight into this one, that would be great!
Sorry, it's a long dream with a couple of different scenes and somehow i think there was a first scene but can't remember that one, so i'll start with what i think is the 2d scene..

2d scene: I was somewhere and I saw this young Aboriginal lad (maybe 17yrs old); he was sad because he'd had to tell his personal story to the welfare system for the umpth time and that had been very painful to him. I was overwhelmed with compassion for this lad and touched his head/arm. He then sat next to me and I somehow knew all about his situation. I didn't make him tell me (his story)as I knew that had made him sad before. I had a toddler/young child on my lap. Don't know where that came from, but we were sitting on a stage, felt like in a church, but not sure about that.

3d scene: I (by myself this time) walk into a church that looks like the one I grew up in. However, the part I walked into was up the front and the pews were up the stage of the church facing the side of the building(where IRL never were any pews). People were sitting in the pews and I walk up to a pew in the middle of the ones that are there, the only one left empty and I sit down. However, as I sit down I notice the whole pew is on an angle (like 40degr.)with the other pews. I get up and move the pew so it lines up with the other pews. I don't seem to mind others are looking, I move it, wondering why others hadn't done this. Then all of a sudden I'm not in that pew anymore, but somehow looking at the pews/stage from the righthand side, like a sideview...but still watching the next scene: 3 women, 1 is the pastor's wife and the other 2 I thought were also from the worship team in my current church, are doing a singing act. It's a strange performance in pink flanelette short pyama dresses. This sort of happened at the front of the pews on the stage, I had to turn my head to see them as it basically was in the corner of the building. Then 3 guys, 2 of them are also from my church, other one i didn't know, walked into the girls singing act and moved in the background and performed dance moves which looked quite good.
Then, in between, I happened to look down at the front of my clothes and noticed that when I'd gotten dressed(?) 1 side of my top had gotten stuck underneath my jacket when i'd put it on, so there was some exposure. I felt embarassed and quickly pulled it in order and l looked around if anyone had seen it, but no, everyone was listening to a new performance, which I then focussed on too:
This time it was a 3 or 4 year old boy sitting in the middle of the stage on a chair and he was singing beautifully. He had a very mature voice and sounded very special. I liked it a lot, but the child seemed oblivious to how special he was, he just sat there and sang. The girls that previously performed were still standing were they did their performance, but weren't looking at the boy, 1 of them looked like she was sulking.

4d scene: I'm in a classroom and i'm teaching. Felt like a highschool. It's in the afternoon and we're just finishing off stuff; marking a test together with the students. Then this older man walks in. He's doing observations and he needs to observe a lesson from each teacher. Somehow I'd heard that earlier that day. The man asks if he can observe my lesson. I tell him it's nothing special as we're only marking a test and I tell him he can come in the next day to look at a proper lesson, i think i said a Maths lesson as that's usually a 'proper lesson', but no, the man decides to stay in the room with me and the students right then. I don't mind. He quite likes the lesson eventhough it wasn't an 'official' lesson.
End dream.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited by traveller on Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edit)

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: little boy with awesome voice changing the worship

Post by usemeLord on Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:51 pm

This is thoughts. Sounds like God is exposing something in the church with the pew at a 40 degree angle and the lady pouting.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by traveller on Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:50 pm

Thanks usemeLord, I've had a couple of 'exposing church stuff' dreams. Am not sure however what exactly is being exposed in this dream though. I'll keep praying for revelation/interpretation. Also I wonder about who the little boy and the older man in the last scene would be? If they're literal or symbolic.
Thanks for your thoughts anyway!

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:32 am

the scripture that I failed to mention the first time just came to mind again.

Isaiah 11:6 The wolf shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.

Sounds like they might have a jealous spirit, keep praying God is faithful and will reveal the meaning, if you keep on seeking him.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by traveller on Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:32 am

'Isaiah 11:6 The wolf shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.'

That verse caught my attention too this morning when I was reading my bible. Reading the rest of that chapter I wondered which time this is actually for? As it says in verse 9 that the earth shall be full of te knowledge of the Lord. I thought that's after the Lord's return, but how would that fit with the dream.?
You're right, i will keep praying and trust that God will reveal the full meaning of the whole dream. Thank you!

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:51 am

If God speaks a scripture to you, it doesn't have to line up with the whole passage. I have always thought of this scripture as when we are in heaven and the animals eat grass and the children will be feeding them and you can pet them, in other words they won't eat you. But I believe this popped into my mind twice when I read this dream because we need to be more like children, we need to believe him without question, and sometimes children do lead people to salvation or to understanding of their (the grownups) sins.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:37 pm

I think God is not only using you to expose.I sense you are also called to mentor the church and make them grounded in the faith.
Is there people you are mentoring?

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by traveller on Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:27 pm

Thanks again usemeLord! Still pondering on what u said:-)
Thanks Peter for your reply too. Funny you're saying that as that's exactly what I've been asking God: why would I see all these things apart from praying/interceding over them, as I also feel God wants me to do more with it. I don't 'officially' mentor but I like talking/encouraging people in their faith and do this as I feel led. And at the moment i feel God is teaching me so much about His Word and making me research which I've always wanted but never quite knew how to do that in a focussed way. I'm amazed how He's using these dreams for me to dig in deep into the Word and it's edifying me so much. And yes, that bible knowledge (together with God's revelation) is what i find myself drawing on more and more when talking/encouraging/'unofficially' mentoring these other people.
Thanks again Peter for passing on what u said!

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:31 pm

be blessed as you preach, and may the word of God dwell in you.

Amen.

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by traveller on Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:30 pm

Thanx for that peter.
'be blessed as you preach'...that hasn't happened yet:-) as the encouraging/speaking to people I do usually happens on a personal level/only couple of people max, not in a churchbuilding setting, but at the same time I don't want to limit God and what He's put in me. If He wants me to speak, I want to be able to speak, eventhough i feel like moses not fit to lead as there are other people more eloquent in speech/publicly than I am. Having said that, I realise it's a confidence issue (o no, not again... )that I need God's help with, to raise up to the challenge, as I can feel Him pulling to speak up/out, maybe even in a different setting?
'' may the word of God dwell in you'' I'll say Amen and Let it be! to that!

Thanks again and God bless you!!!

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:05 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top