Man with Diamonds

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Man with Diamonds

Post by prophetess104 on Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:52 pm

Grace and Peace to the household of faith, My name is prophetess Rhonda Williams, and I am honored to be apart of this prophetic ministry. I hope Father God allows someone to see inside the dreams I have been having, and those that are most vivid in my mind as I think about them today.
Thanks so much for your time and your interpetation.

Man with diamonds:
This dream took place about two months ago...I was inside this beautiful home and I was standing at the bottom of the stairs. The stairs lead to a upper level and the banister was a deep mahogany wood with a shiny lacquer, and the carpet was a plush eggshell white. I walked upstairs and the double doors to the bedroom swung wide open to disclose a beautiful king size bed with a cherry wood headboard and footboard with gold etched into the wood. The sheets on the bed were satin and deep rosy red in color.
As I began to walk around the room, I went to the side of the bed and started to kneel. As I started to bend my knees I felt a warm presence all around me and then a firm hand was placed on my shoulder. When the man put his hand on my shoulder, I put my hand on top of his and slightly turned to him, but I never saw his face...with his free hand he placed a handful of diamonds on the bed starting at the pillow all the way to the middle of the bed. I turned completely to face the bed and I held out my hands towards the diamonds that laid on the bed and I asked, "what is this?" and then I woke up.

Help please...God has given me some, but I don't know if I am on the right track...thank you!

prophetess104

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Man with Diamonds

Post by dewick on Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:12 am

Could it be that this is a picture of the marriage bed of our Husband? I feel that you are part of the beloved, His Bride, and this is the bridal chamber. The King's bed...awesome! I believe the diamonds are others who also make up the Bride. The rosy red color, to me, represents the blood that was shed so that the Bride could be washed clean.

dewick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:52 pm

Hi Prophetess
The Lord is about to endow you with more gifts of the Spirit. The diamonds represented the gifts and the anointing and the man you could not see was the Holy Spirit.
The fact that he is about to do this i believe he requires more intimacy and surrender from you- and at this point you will see the gifts manifest.

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:07 pm

When I saw the diamonds, I thought of it as God entrusting you with something very precious--that could be a spiritual gift or a responsibility of some sort. When I thought about the house I thought about God's "storehouse" and the abundant riches and prosperity that He has to give to His children. Continue to seek God first and his righteousness and EVERYTHING that you need and some that you want (things) shall be added to you (Matthew 6:33; Deuteronomy 28:1-13)!

God is a man of His word and He doesn't change. He will give you what He has promised you! Don't give up on God, remain steadfast until He brings His promises to pass!!

please pray on what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:00 am

Praise the Lord, prophetess104!

When I dream of solid, immaculate homes like this, I'm in my spiritual home, the place that God has set aside for me, my place in Him. I also believe that the Lord is seeking to enter into a new covenant with you and that there are spiritual gifts/anointings that He wants to bestow to you. They are yours for the taking but you have to accept them and know that you are worthy to receive them.

Please pray about what's been said.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:58 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top