Diamond Dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Diamond Dream

Post by godzgft on Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:22 pm

I had a dream approximately two nights ago and I dreamed I had a ring. The ring had a beautiful huge diamond. The ring was silver or platnimum. It sparkled brightly. My first thought was that it came from Tiffany's. I could not take my eyes off the ring. Which eventually began to glow when it became dark and revealed the side of the ring which had a crown on it, the crown looked as if it was brass. I remember being a little disappointed that it was brass, but the glow of it made me stare at it with awe. I am working on opening a self-sufficient women's shelter. I am wondering if this dream is connected to the project God has for me.

godzgft

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Diamond Dream

Post by unaday* on Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:10 pm

When i read your post i think of All that glitters is not gold.
My thoughts are that there is something that is coming your way that may appear like a blessing or may appear like the right choice but discernment and direction from God to open your eyes in pertinent. Brass is like tin it is not real - nor is its value close to silver or platinum. Whatever catches your eye remember to ask God to show you all that may be hidden.

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Diamond Dream

Post by godzgft on Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:35 pm

Mia,

Thank you I will continue to pray about this. God Bless.

godzgft

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:24 pm

interpretation,\

As I see ring and crown it ministers to me that whatever you want to do you have been given authority to do,and if this is a bout women shelter you are about to put up well and good.Although there is endorsement from the lord there will be some challenges and you will feel as if whatever you do is fading a way and at some point you fell disappointed.Do not give up,God has prepared you for challenges ahead.Amen.

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:24 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top