Pregnant, right-side pain

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pregnant, right-side pain

Post by slisar on Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:59 am

The first dream: My stomach was swelling so I cut a small slit in my left-side to release pressure. I cut a little too deep so a doctor said I would need stitches. The doctor placed a stainless shoehorn type object into the cut and began to pull at which time I felt a horrible pain in my right side. I told the doctor to stop due to the pain. He again put the shoehorn in the cut and started to pull. I was starting to feel pain in my right side again and told him to stop, at which time he tells me I'm pregnant. I told him to stop because the pain was too horrible in my right side. This was the end of my dream, but as I was waking up, I could feel the pain in my right side while I was between the sleep state and waking state.

Dream two a couple of nights later: I was in a hospital's private visitors room talking on the phone with a friend of the family. I told him I was waiting to be called in for the delivery of a baby. (I knew the person having the baby and they wanted me to be there for support, but I don't remember if they were a friend or family member.) Someone came into the room and told me it was time. I gave her the phone and I went to the bedside of the person. I didn't see the face of anyone, but I could see their belly. I could see the belly moving and the doctors/nurses were preparing to deliver the baby. The mother began to cry in pain and the doctor said the baby is coming. At that time, my side started to have the same pain as in the first dream, I started waking up and again, I could feel the pain as I was waking.

What does all this mean?

slisar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pregnant, right-side pain

Post by daphanie02 on Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:01 pm

i dont have an interpretation of your dreams, however here is a link that may help. http://www.miasherwood.com/theme_baby.html

i will pray on the meaning of your dream.
blessings,
Daph

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Thanks

Post by slisar on Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:55 pm

Thanks Daphanie,

I do have strange dreams :-)

slisar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:04 pm

no its not strange at all trust me LOL! I know your baby dream means something, i would just like to pray on the ideas i have rolling around in my head lol thanks for posting!
blessings,
Daph

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:17 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top