Jumping Lizard Tail

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jumping Lizard Tail

Post by lola21st on Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:13 pm

A friend of mine had the following dream...

His cell phone rang and when he looked at the screen he saw a picture of someone who was not the same person as on the caller ID (i.e., he recognized the phone number as being his friend's, but the picture was not of him). As he answered the phone, the person on the caller ID (who is a friend of his IRL) appeared to him. Suddenly a jumping lizard tail (no body, just the tail) appeared from under a table. My friend tried to find the lizard that this tail belonged to and saw the lizard jump into a concrete barrel and try to hide. So he pointed the lizard out to his friend who picked it up, held it to his chest and began to push a knife into it. Then he threw it in the bushes. End of dream.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jumping Lizard Tail

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:56 pm

I wonder if there is some "playing games" (sneakiness) of some sort with your friend's friend? Somebody appearing to be somebody that they are not?

please pray on what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:18 am

Hi Lurdys! I have read this dream through several times now and the same thing keeps coming up in my heart. When your friend sees the caller I.D. on the phone and it is saying that it's his friend, but the picture on the screen is someone else, I believe God is revealing a deception. The scripture says that Satan masquerades as an angel of light. In the dream, your friend saw that the call was his friend, but I believe the screen was revelation from God, that the call was not from who it appeared to be from. I believe that the phone is symbolizing communication with God (possibly through prayer). It seems as though in some way the enemy is trying to masquerade his voice as the voice of the Lord Jesus to your friend, and it is being revealed here in the dream. (2 Corinthians 11:14, "And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.") I don't know in what way this would manifest, but your friend should be on his guard. Is he currently praying for answers in a particular area?

Then when he answered the phone his friend appeared. But, he had already been shown my revelation (the screen) that the person he thinks he's talking to is not the one calling. That's when your friend notices the lizard tail. That's very interesting that it was just the tail. That makes me think about how Satan is defeated. Having his "tail" cut off in a sense. And instead of the whole lizard being displayed before your friend, it was just the tail and he recognized this when he saw it. And it appeared from under a table. A table many times can symbolize fellowship either with God or with other believers. So it seems to be revealing in what way the deception would try to come in -- during your friend's fellowship time -- most likely with God, maybe when he is seeking to hear from God on a particular matter. The answer to this is to be sure that he receives scriptural backing for anything he hears or receives (2 or 3 scriptural confirming witnesses). I think the whole part about the lizard body hiding in the barrel is revealing that this situation once again is a deception and something that is going to seek to hide under the cover of darkness. The answer is always to bring it out into the light of God's Word. The knife being pushed into the lizard is the Word of God -- the Sword of the Spirit. I believe giving him the solution to the situation. This could be revealing to your friend something yet to come, but could also be revealing to him something he is currently seeking the Lord about. I'm sure there's more to this dream, but this is what I saw. I hope it ministers!

Blessings,

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:34 pm

No interpretation,

I am thinking that desception is coming his way but he is going to expose it.

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:12 pm

I'm not sure but perhaps someone is trying to mend something while another person is trying to get rid of it. The lizard tail was severed and kept jumping which is what normally happens to a lizard who loses his tail, your friend tries to attach the tail back on to the lizard, perhaps trying to fix something that has already been cut, left alone that lizard would have grown a new tail. Perhaps he is trying to put a quick fix on something but is unable to. His friend on the other hand decided to kill the lizard once and for all. Perhaps your friend feels responsible somehow for what happened to the lizard tail and that is why he is trying to fix it. His other friend though sees no use for the lizard and decides to ultimately get rid of it. Perhaps he sees the lizard as a complete nuisance, or useless, having no worth or value.

Perhaps the lizard could represent some type of problem (a slippery problem), perhaps even a communication problem concerning your friend and his friend which will eventually be gotten rid of. Or perhaps his friend sees a concern he has and will ultimately get rid of it for him.

Perhaps your friend sees something worth saving but his friend does not ultimately.

What colour was the lizard and does he know what type of lizard it was? Perhaps if he looks on the internet he may see a lizard that looks like what he saw in the dream and that could give him some insight about what the lizard could represent.

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:05 pm

First, thank you all for taking the time to interpret this dream. I think everyone is on point. There is deception taking place with a friend of his - not the friend in this dream...there is a communication problem between the two of them. The friend isn't being sincere in their treatment of him and he's become aware of it. He recently had to "call the person out" on some issues that have surfaced. bandaid

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:20 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top