Gold City, Throne and Feet

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gold City, Throne and Feet

Post by MyBeloved on Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:20 pm

My 11 yr old daughter had this dream a month ago.. With all the dreams I have been having in the last 9 months and the Lord's plan for me, I am wondering if my daughter is the next to inherit the prophetic gift. She is a very sweet, shy and meek little girl. Very much like her Mom. I have 4 kid's, 3 girls and 1 boy... She is in the middle.

My daughter's dream...

My daughter see's a gold city ... Quick flash - She is standing before a throne. She said that it was in color and so was the throne. She said that it looked like someone was sitting on the throne, but she couldn't see because it was shining so bright and it looked like diamonds shining. She said she saw lots of people, but they were blurry, but she could see that they were smiling. She said she looked down and saw feet, lots of them.

When she told me about this dream, she also said that during the day she see's something blurry that is always near her. Like protecting her from something. Would this be like a vision of some sort, but because of her age she's not understanding why she see's this. I have never had an open vision.

Any thoughts?

Last edited by MyBeloved on Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:28 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)

MyBeloved

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gold City, Throne and Feet

Post by jwhita on Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:43 pm

This is a beautiful dream, one to give thanks for. I'm not sure it really needs interpretation at all. Your little girl was granted a look at Heaven, maybe for encouragement, maybe because innocence is precious to the Lord and there is always an open heaven for the innocent. Thanks for posting it. May we all covet innocence in our own lives.

jwhita

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:25 am

Mybeloved, I agree with jwhita. I believe your child was being given a glimpse of heaven. I have learned that God delights in showing Himself to children in such ways because they are so receptive to Him. Many times as adults we question things that children would not think to question. As for what your child is seeing when awake, it does seem to me as though she is being allowed to see into the spiritual realm. And there is a purpose for it. It's not just happening for no reason. Perhaps she has been afraid of something, or there's something she has held before the Lord and He is wanting her to know that He is there. Regardless, there is a specific reason as to why she's being allowed to see into that realm, like when Elisha prayed for his servant's eyes to be opened and he could then see all of the chariots of fire that were there to fight on their behalf. Your daughter may, in fact, have been given a prophetic gift. I do believe that gifts are given even as a child is being formed in the womb. But I cannot say for sure that the gift she has been given is in the prophetic. Time will tell, and God will reveal. Anyone who has a willing heart and is receptive to God can see things in dreams and visions. You don't have to have a prophetic gift for that. But I know that all will be revealed in its proper time. In the meantime, the Lord is definitely encouraging your daughter by the things she is being allowed to see right now -- and I believe there is a specific reason for it. Ask her what she's been praying about. That may give you the answer right there.

Blessings,

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:24 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top