the church cause it was time for it to start and we set in the room
with everyone else, and he was like one of us regular people at the
church, everyone knew who he was, but nobody gave him really any
special attention, and I never saw the rest of the band there but it
felt or I assumed they were there. This dream is different than my
other dreams cause it feels it means something, the only thing I feel
it has something to do with is my desire for a wife, but I don't know
if that is right, and if it was why a guy was used? Please help thank
you, Tyler (Please someone interpret, for someone reason everybody else gets an interpretation but I don't for some reason I don't know)

axoiamthatiam

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream about my favorite singer

Post by hind'sfeet on Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:14 pm

This isn't an interpretation.
This reminds me of where it says in the Bible to not be respecter of persons. God does is not a respecter of persons. Just because they are famous or well known by a community does not mean they are more special than the poorest least known.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jwhita on Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:25 pm

Hi Tyler,

Nobody is trying to ignore your dream, it just isn't very clear what it's about. Some dreams contain symbols we are familiar with or are similar to dreams we've seen interpreted before. But in the end, even if there are symbols we know, the meanings can vary with each individual. So let me ask you a few questions that may help you see what the interpretation is. First, always, always, ask the Holy Spirit for the meaning, He's the only one who really knows.
Next, what are the main elements in the dream? It appears to me to be this Mac person, the performance, then the church service. It seems significant, (because you noticed it,) that he was treated llike anyone else in the church.
Next, what do these symbols mean to YOU? The singer could represent worship, or another person who is involved in worship, or the Holy Spirit. Ask yourself what has the Lord been saying to you lately? (becuase it may be along the same lines.) Each symbol has a meaning and even symbols that are very common can mean different things to different people. Remember, God speaks "Tyler".
Are there other things in the dream that seem significant to you? The order of events, colors, numbers, feelings, actions? If you noticed it, it probably has significance.

As an example, (I don't feel I have the interpretation, you need to get that yourself.) becuase you felt it had something to do with your desire for awife, maybe the Lord is saying to look to Him, and worship Him even outside of church, and honor Him, (as opposed to honoring men,) and these are steps to seeing your heart's desires fulfilled. (see Psalms 37:4)

jwhita

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by axoiamthatiam on Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:06 pm

His performance doesn't seem to be important in the dream, and he was treated more like with a warm welcome, friendly and everything, and I was just so excited to have him and it seemed everyone accepted him. The only thing I really get it, is that he represents my wife because I have really desired to get married, and how he was apart of everyone is my wife being apart of everyone when she becomes my wife, and now I think about it I feel his performance maybe represent my marriage or wedding and then walking to the church and being accepted means something to. I feel that the band that I don't see that I know is there in my dream is maybe her family that comes in the marriage or something, this is what I feel everything symbolizes as far as what it means I don't know just yet.

axoiamthatiam

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jwhita on Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:45 pm

Keep praying Ax, He wants you to understand, so He wil make it all clear. I'll pray too.

Jerry

jwhita

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by axoiamthatiam on Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:46 pm

thank you

axoiamthatiam

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:03 pm