sis in law driving my son from back of the car

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sis in law driving my son from back of the car

Post by immortalservant on Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:19 am

could use some insight plz...

I was in my sis-in-law's car. I was in the backseat, my 8yr old son seatbelted in the front. My sis-n-law was driving from the backseat. I was mad at her for that. I said, "why do you have him in the from seat besides you can't drive from back here, What if you have to stop." She seemed to be laughing and having a good time. Both her hands were on the wheel. She said in response. "it's no big deal! If we have to stop I just push both my feet on the floor really hard. I saw a car in front of us, the road seemed wet and slippery. The car in front had it's break lights on and I felt some tension in my shoulders and my SIL pushed her feet against the floor.
That's all I remember thx for your time!

immortalservant

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/refuelignite

Back to top Go down

Re: sis in law driving my son from back of the car

Post by hind'sfeet on Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:29 am

That makes me cringe and grit my teeth just reading it!!!

Reminds me of all those irresponsible people who selfishly put other peoples lives in danger on the road either by texting, talking, or by other means with no care or regard for anyone but themselves.
I had a really bad exp. with this when my sister was driving us from Oklahoma to Dallas. Some girl was all over the road, in our lane and even in the emergency stopping (off onto the side of the road) while texting!!! I felt so endangered that I was holding on to the vehicle for dear life and told my sister to get as far away from her as possible. I wanted to call the police so bad.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jwhita on Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:09 pm

Hi Sister, I remember talking to some friends about a similar dream, one that was used in an example in a class on undertsanding dreams. In that one, it was indeed about the "driver" avoiding responsib ility and placing undue burdens on others. But please keep in mind that the people in the dream can be symbols too. May the Lord give you the interpretation.

jwhita

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by immortalservant on Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:32 am

Haha hndsft...funny thing is she is one of the most responsible ppl I know. She is quite younger than me...she and her husband are expecting and I know she will be a very good mom. She has always had the motherly personality where I never really desired kids. God changed that. My children were not planned. I know my children are good fruit of my labor....many have made comments about their amazing behavior and they take the light of Jesus to their public school. I have heard some amazing things they have done. This is ALL God's doing and I know He has met me where I'm at. He has given me children that I can handle I never was the babysitting type haha. Enough about that:
jwhita I think you are onto something....I was trying to determine if the driver was a symbol of myself??? I know that a sister in law or sister can represent yourself at times. Her and I were very close and we have kind of drifted because we live seperate lives right now. Different churches now and she has moved a few hours away. We used to work together in same dept. and we were in minstry together. They stepped down, they told us that they felt they needed to do something else and God called them elsewhere, but I did hear from a few ppl that they were burned out and it was too much work. I was hurt by that for a while but I have moved on. I know that God knows the situation and I give it to Him.
God has used my 8yr old to represent me in dreams also. Never my oldest just my youngest. So I am not sure if he is a symbol of me or maybe they both are. hmmmm scratching chin
thx for the insight!!!

immortalservant

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:59 am

LOL, Good!!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jwhita on Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:11 pm

See, that's one reason I'm releuctant to interpret dreams for people I don't know well. if you don't know the context of their lives you can miss the symbolism completely. And it's usually better to help them arrive at the meaning anyhow. But in light of what you just siad, maybe the Lord is encouraging her to get back in the drivers seat again.

jwhita

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by immortalservant on Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:50 pm

Yes that can present quite a challenge but it is always good for others that are not in the situation to help steer you along. Afterall, it is up to the dreamer to go to the Lord for the interpretation...but God can use ppl to help guide the way. Only the dreamer can determine what they eat and spit out. I encourage you to go with what you see and feel about what is posted and let God do His part. I take careful thought and prayer to each dream I read and each dream I have. Then, I just see what God wants to do with it. Thank you so much for your insight!!!

immortalservant

Back to top Go down

Post by jwhita on Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:57 pm

Thanks Sis, I will try to trust the Spirit's leading more. Sometimes things seem really clear to me and I still hold back.

jwhita

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:11 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top