Stung by bees

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Stung by bees

Post by Ivy on Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:16 am

Hi,

I had a dream that I was stung by a swarm of bees, mostly on my upper body and especially on the head. I was lying down and as I was being stung, my only relief was that any bee that stung me would also die. Meaning?? Please help.

A few days ago I had two consecutive dreams about babies. I have a 3month old my self and in the first dream I was suprised that my baby just suddenly stsrted sitting then imediately walked. i was very suprised and commented to that effect. Then two days later I dreamt of a baby I did not know but similar age whom when I put down started walking to my suprise. I tried to catch the baby fearing that he would fall only to have the baby sprint away. I was totally suprises and commented as to how such a small baby could walk and run????What do you think this means??
Ivy

Ivy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stung by bees

Post by daphanie02 on Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:29 pm

It could either be about your child surprising you with his/her developement. or it could be that a project or something is taking off better than you expected. Babies represent things that are time consuming and take a lot of our attention and energy. Here is the link to the baby theme. http://www.miasherwood.com/theme_baby.html

now, the bees in this dream are problems or attacks sent by the enemy (no sure if its health issues or a spiritual attack...sounds more like physical stuff) The good thing is that the problem wont be able to come back again. (with the bees dying after stinging you)
hope this helps,
Blessings,
Daph

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:24 pm

yep,bees attackg your head,do you get migranes?or doubts/unbeleif etc,we take captive every thing that seeks to exalt itself above the name of jesus,.baby stuff;they could be a ministry of some kind[helps?] that you get involved in that gets up and goes quikly,you need running shoes on to keep up wiv it tornado :roflx: D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivy on Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:32 am

Thanks Daph & Dreamster,

I have just started a business partnership and yes it has been taking a lot of my time. A lot has been happening and lots of progress that I did not expect so soon as well. Thanks - makes sense- (Dreamster) I need to look for the running shoes.

The bees-I am just praying that I do not get any physical attack on me or my family, particularly my husband(the head of my household).

Dreamster - I have been getting this word to read since last week, Hebrews 3 v 1-19 which speaks about unbelief. I am not sure how I am exhibiting unbelief but I just need revelation on that. I just read on to chapter 14 and from there I sensed that I needed to stop trying to make things happen and just let God operate things for me while I rest and cease from my own efforts especially in my business.

Thanks and God Bless you with more revelation.
Ivy

Ivy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:39 am

Ivy,

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6

The Lord gave me that verse a long time ago. Putting your trust in Him means total dependency on Him....it also means.....total obedience to Him. He is faithful and will walk you through it and will show you the way you should go. Trust Him!

Hope this helps,

Connie huggins

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivy on Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:43 am

Thanks,

I will hand over to Him and trust Him. I know God is speaking to me and wants to do big things through me.

Thanks for your encouragement.
Ivy

Ivy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:03 am

You are so welcome and here is another encouraging verse.

Jer 29:11

For I know the thoughts I have towards you declares the Lord; thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.

God bless,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivy on Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:35 am

Thanks,

Lol,

Ivy

Ivy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:41 am

this is a guess,perhaps if you have doubts about something it may lead to a form of unbeleif,ie;does god love me,will he bless me,etc or fearing the baby will fall, the baby being your bussiness,just some thoughts scratching chin whistle D let me kno how this sits wiv you

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivy on Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:12 am

True, I sometimes just wonder and ask God why He doesn't just reveal Himself to me so that I know Him to the utmost, because I want to see Him and know Him - what he wants me to do so that I know for sure. BUT I suppose that God wants us to trust Him first before and above all else.

I think trying to catch the falling baby is a sign that I have doubts and fear in me somehow. May God help me to trust Him. I want to release all to Him and acknowledge Him in all my ways. I have had people prophecy on me that I need to be at rest and stop trying by my own efforts.

I think I have clarity as to what the dream means. All of you have shown great insight and it's been very helpful.

Ivy

Ivy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:12 pm

Can I join in?lol
...Ivy, I don't know about you, but I tend to be an analytical person. I tend to want to know every single detail of a plan and how it will work out. Even though God has given me this to be thorough, as far as God working in my life is concerned, it doesn't profit me because God doesn't work the way we want him to. He never does. Isaiah 55:8-9 says that his ways are not our ways and his thoughts aren't our thoughts but that they are higher than ours. You may not understand what is happening or what will happen, but that doesn't matter. God just wants you to as you said, "rest and stop trying by your own efforts" (in other words, stop trying to figure everything out, because you'll be frustrated in the end!!)...I decided within myself (and I still do often), "GOD, even though I don't understand HOW you will do this or that, I trust in you completely, knowing that you will do everything you said you would do and not one of your good promises will fail me (Joshua 21:45)" One thing is certain: you can trust in God because unlike man, he won't disappoint you or fail you or lie. Those that put their trust in God will never be put to shame (Isaiah 49:23; Joel 2:26; Romans 5:5)The bible tells us in Mark 5:36, "Don't be afraid. Just believe". That's all God wants you to do. Sometimes, we allow unbelief, doubt, stress, prior disappointment to discourage us from receiving God's full blessings. Its not easy but the key is to be "unmovable, steadfast, determined, and established" in God's word and promises. Speak a scripture every time you feel discouraged if need be! Say, "I believe you God, nomatter what it looks like" daily if you have to until it rests in your spirit!!! Just like Abraham, he believed even when it looked physically impossible and because he didn't waver in his faith, he was even more encouraged to believe God until the promise came to pass (Romans 4:19-22)! I've been where you are and all I can say is to TRUST GOD. I had to change my mindset and as soon as I did that, my situations and circumstances didn't seem to bother me as much as they once did! Once you give it completely to God (without picking it back up again to worry about it--which I did often-lol) you can rest and know that he will give you the grace to wait for what he has for you and explain/show things to you as you go along (you don't have to know everything at once)! Remember, his ways are better so HE knows what he is doing!! you are happier when you hope in him alone (Psalm 146:5)--I know I am!!
He loves you more than anything so, "no good thing will he withhold from you because you are blameless before him/righteous" (Psalm 84:11)
*We are praying for you! Remain strong and firm in the faith God has given you!
smooches
desiree (starpop)

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivy on Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:57 pm

Thanks Desiree,

I will meditate on the scriptures you have given me.
I am so glad I found this website, and thank God for technology. I can communicate with you when I am here in Africa. I have been seeking answers from those around me but like you know, you can't just tell people your dreams, lest they think you a looney.

I appreciate your input and today when I read my favourite verse, I know that it is about total trust and handover/release to God.

Thanks

Ivy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:45 am

Hi Desiree -

It wasn't my dream, but I was also blessed by your last post...that's my struggle too...the analytic...when I first read that God knows the plans He has for me, I was expecting to receive a project plan with His deliverables and expected due dates..... hee hee

Thanks for your encouraging words!

Blessings,

Lurdys

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:09 am

Ivy your always welcome in Christ. Know that we are here for you!
and Lurdys, you are so silly!!! lol! yes, I am like that too!!! Trust me, its still aint easy!!!lol Glad that it helped you because it blessed me while writing it!!
smooches to you both
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:08 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top