Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
True Flight

Season of storms

I was going to place this under prayers,
Faltering a bit today, because its getting tough.
My pastor left, not a big deal.
But evidently in my Church when the pastor leaves, the whole staff leaves.
Thats not cool with me.
I find out it will be a year before we get new leadership.
Not cool.
Wife wrecked the car, so I had to spend a bunch of money on my truck so I could drive it on the freeway.
Not a big deal, I'm sure God was involved
We had to drive 400 miles over 2 mountain passes in a snow storm
I think maybe God dint want us to take the car
Monday I Got layed of of work again
Last night the wife had, yet another miss cariage
Today I had to put my little buddy down (cat) I love animals.

So my testimony is...

I rejoice in my troubles

Because I have the Victory....

This is going to turn out to be so great.

God will be magnified.

TF...you remind me of David. After the death of his child that he had with Bathsheba...he went to the temple and worshipped the Lord. God ended up giving him MORE than what He lost. God spoke to me as the new year was coming in and said that he was going to begin restoring things in the lives of His people...He is waiting for us to trust him. When God restores, it comes back over and above what you lost.

I'm standing in the gap for you and your wife..."In ALL THINGS give thanks for THIS is the will of God concerning YOU"...

Blessings!

Just remember True Flight...ALL things work together for the good of those who love God and who are called according to his purpose! Keep your head up.....and you are doing right. Rejoice in your time of trial! God Bless you.

Wow!! Bro TrueFlight, my heart was encouraged as I read of you praising the Lord in your adversities!!
Oh Magnify the Lord within me...let us exalt His name together. I will bless the Lord at all times, I will bless the Lord at all times...His praise shall continually be in my mouth!

Stay encouraged TF......the enemy is a liar and a thief. The Lord is getting ready to pour out a blessing...I am praying and praising!

Love in Jesus,

Connie

1 Peter 4:12-13

Dear friends, do not be surprised at the painful trial you are suffering, as though something strange were happening to you.
But rejoice that you participate in the sufferings of Christ, so that you may be overjoyed when his glory is revealed.