floating with red balloons

View previous topic View next topic Go down

floating with red balloons

Post by Lisa4 on Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:51 pm

I had a dream last night that I was with my youngest daughter and I had three red balloons. I wanted to see if I could float with them. My daughter told me that I probably shouldn't do that but I told her that it would be okay. I floated off holding the balloons. I think it was getting dark. Then I was sitting on a branch in a tree. It was in my grandma and grampas back yard. I was naked and I was afraid someone was going to see me. Tables were being set up and I knew there was going to be a family get together. I wanted to get out of there before someone saw me. Then I was floating again over my grandpas garden (he passed many years ago) Next I was in a bathroom stall. It was small and there was a dirty urinal in it. I was trying to get dressed. I was picking up my car and this guy was waiting on me. I was worried that someone would look in the window while I was dressing. Then I was back in the tree again. Watching them set up for the family get together. Someone asked me if I was going to go to it. I think it was my daughter I said no Id rather spend time with them.

It was a very confusing dream.

Lisa4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: floating with red balloons

Post by immortalservant on Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:53 pm

I am wondering if there is something in your life that you may feel ashamed of, guilty. It seems there may be something very private that the Lord wants you to give to Him. I believe that the red balloons could be symbolized as the trinity red covered by the blood.
your daughter represents you not wanting to give what you are holding onto.
You decide to give something from your past over to God (backyard=past)
There you feel exposed and ashamed. Maybe the family gathering could represent your church. Could you feel that if your church knows about your past, you could feel ashamed???
Your Grandpa's garden may represent the garden of your heart.
The bathroom stall may be a place of privacy and you feel dirty or guilty. You clothe yourself to make it go away.
The car could represent where you are going spiritually and you seem to be on the sidelines, watching because you feel disqualified.

These are just some thoughts...God is looking to purify you! Give those things to him that hold you down from moving forward. He will take you to many places but He will first take you to recieve cleansing and freedom. When we release anything that we need to break free from it can seem shameful and hurtful but when you repent to Him, or forgive those who have hurt you in your past: there is a freedom that is indescribable.

GOD BLESS!!!

immortalservant

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/refuelignite

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top