Playing her strings

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Playing her strings

Post by unaday* on Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:55 am

This is a dream my brother had in his own words. What do you think

I saw a woman in the form of Nicole (brother's girlfriend). She was playing an instrument "Guitar". It sounded beautiful. The instrument went from her hands. The strings of the instrument were now a part of her body. They cloaked her body like straps of a pair of suspenders. There were 3 strings on her right shoulder and 3 strings on her left. A being in the form of a man held her from behind pulling her into his lower half in an intimate way. He had no shirt on and he had unkept hair at only on the back of his head. He then began to play her strings. I was upset at this and took her by the shoulders and then the being disappeared. I continued to talk with Nicole. As we were talking her face changed in subtle increments until I was no longer looking at Nicole but another girl. She looked like a trickster untrustworthy. I then noticed that a bed separated us. She was on one side of the bed kneeling and I was on the opposite side of the bed standing. Then I woke up

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Re: Playing her strings

Post by butterfly on Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:01 pm

The name Nicole means "people of victory". I don't know if this has any bearing on your dream.

http://www.thinkbabynames.com/meaning/0/Nicole

http://babynamesworld.parentsconnect.com/meaning_of_Nicole.html

http://baby-names.adoption.com/search/Nicole.html

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by traveller on Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:35 pm

Hi unaday,
Just some thoughts: Could it be that the girlfriend has an issue with lust? As she's being played by the other being/man and he's not wearing a shirt and she's sitting on his lap. And the bed that's present in the dream.
The bed in between them makes me think maybe (lust) could be an issue in their relationship. Her kneeling to the bed, could she be the one wanting to be intimate in that way and him standing could it be that he doesn't want to give in to lust? And he might be seeing a side of her that he hasn't seen before (her changing into another girl..). And could he be struggling to still trust her? (as she looked like a trickster)
Like i said, just some thoughts.

Last edited by traveller on Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot line)

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:31 pm

Hi Butterfly
Nicole is not her real name. He used that name for privacy reasons.

Hi Traveller, she doesn't struggle with lust she has never been touched by a man nor my brother- it is her witness to other women to wait on the Lord- never kissed nothing.

Thanks for both of your thoughts! We will continue to pray.

unaday*

Back to top Go down

Post by jwhita on Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:04 pm

Hi Unaday, maybe the dream is a warning. It really does sound like a spirit of lust or deception, and no one is immune from attack at a weak moment. But you're responding in the right way. Prayer.

jwhita

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:09 pm

Does 'nicole' play guitar IRL? I see the guitar as an instrument of praise (psalm 144:9 - I will sing a new song to You, O God; On a harp of ten strings I will sing praises to You; Psalm 33:1-2 - 1 Sing joyfully to the LORD, you righteous; it is fitting for the upright to praise him. 2 Praise the LORD with the harp; make music to him on the ten-stringed lyre.). She plays the guitar and reaches that moment during praise worship where the instrument and she have become one and the word of Christ is dwelling in her as stated in Colossians 3:16 - Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom, teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.

This next part of the dream is interesting. I also believe its representative of a spirit that may manifest/operate through someone else in the future, e.g., someone who isn't really saved who tries to befriend her and get inappropriately close and personal - and by this I don't necessarily mean physically, it could easily be emotionally...someone who is overly friendly and considers her a close friend even though they've only known each other for two minutes, you know what I mean? What's worse, they aren't completely open about who they really are ( the hair at the back of his head is disheveled) or the state of their salvation - there is deception taking place. Your brother sees this and will protect her. I also think its interesting that he took her by the shoulders because I think of the shoulders as 'bearing a burden' so this gesture makes me think of 'bearing each others burdens'. I think through this experience he will see another side of her that he doesn't recognize and it may even cause a disagreement between them. I think of the bed as a place of unity/agreement/covenant and since they're not in the bed nor sitting in it, then these things are absent.

If this were my dream then I would pray protection over 'Nicole' in her dealings with others and for her and your brother's relationship, that it be girded to withstand any attempts for disagreement/confusion to take root in it.

Please pray about what's been said to make sure it aligns with what's in his spirit regarding the dream. I pray that he receives the full interpretation.

Ephesians 5:19-21
19 speaking to one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord, 20 giving thanks always for all things to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, 21 submitting to one another in the fear of God.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:34 am

Hi Lola
'Nicole' is not musical.

I read your next part and it bears witness with what I was thinking also- I was wondering if it is an (actually) spirit that has 'Lordship' over her life- the fact that it plays her strings (like a puppet)
I agree with the shoulder grabbing also! He yanked her out - like he was protecting her. In their relationship now he is like the protector and counsellor to her- she has some personal issues that he has been her help for the last 5 years. They have lots of disagreements also in regards to the future- where is the Lord taking them as a couple- should the get married? Disagreements like that. they seek God on this but have not heard from him yet. So i agree with your sight on the bed issue.

Thanks i will pass this on to him.

unaday*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:06 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top