A Dream and a Vision,

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Dream and a Vision,

Post by reflection on Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:33 pm

I had this dream last night, it was in color, and I was at this business, and this lady told me to follow her, their was a counter to the right of me my purse I sat down on the counter and took my wallet out and followed behind her, I wasn't sure about laving my purse their, so I went bck to get it. The lady had stopped to look at new purses, I remember standing their watching her thinking to myself, I would like to hav a new purse,my purse had a long leather handl on it, and I placed my wallet back in it and was at peace. then I woke up.
A few hours ago I was sitting here at my computer trying to read Brother Brents profile page and my computer just got very odd, at first I didn't think to much about it, I sat patiently for his page to come up, I sat on my hands{ my computer is in the basment, its chilly} when I saw { in color again, I was awake} the LORD standing to the left and his right hand was laid on top of a dark haired woman kneeling, his left hand was palm up, as the vision got closer I saw that the woman was me, the sky powder blue was soft and what looked like illuminating mountains off in th distance, nothing was spoken, as the vision continued, I saw myself getting up, my hand in his. I know thse two go together some how...inside of me speaks, I don't know how else to explain it, its like I'm gonna bust, almost like silent groaning....please, my heart pleads for insight to this...yes I have been seeking God's help... He's the only one I trust...I lost my job 33 days ago, and I know and trust Him that He will provide...Ma'am please, I love God the Father with all that I am, and I don't want to be ignorant where He is concerned.I thank You very much. God Bless You...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top