What do crows mean?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What do crows mean?

Post by nubava on Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:05 pm

I was in front of the window, looking outside, my mother and sister were outside. Suddenly a black crow landed on the window frame, I didnít like it and closed the window. I thought that it was not a good sign if a crow entered the house from the window. Then four more crows landed on the window frame, they were kind of hanging from the upper frame, like bats and staring at me. I tried to scare them with driving them away, spraying some foam on the window so they get scared from the other side and fly away but they wouldnít go away. Then I woke up.

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What do crows mean?

Post by nubava on Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:22 pm

I have some thought over this now, yesterday I was praying about healing of 4 small warts on my left hand and one on my foot. And I thought of this dream. These warts are so stubborn, I tried many things but they wont's leave. So I thought may be those 5 crows are my 5 warts? Any ideas?

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by traveller on Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:19 pm

hi nubava,

Could it be that you're being distracted from having a revelation about your family? As your focus in this dream seems to be on the crows and not as much on your mother and sister through the window? Just some thoughts, please keep praying for God's revelation.

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by awesomeGod on Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:33 pm

I think the Lord may be telling you that the crow was something evil distracting you from something regarding your family members. Was it dark in your dream? I had a dream where a crow actually touched part of my body, but it was a dead crow. I was told by a Christian interpreter that because a crow symbolizes evil, a dead crow means you will have victory over it. Before the dream, I recently recovered from a serious neck injury.....the dead crow in my dream was being blown in the wind and stuck on the back of my neck where the injury had been. A live crow may be a warning that there may be a problem that needs to yet be defeated through prayer. If a crow touches part of your body, that should be taken into consideration.

The following is a quote from my dream interpretation I thought may help you:
..."The enemy will do as they wish to deliberately to immobilize you, especially when your righteous and know of Jesus and have accepted him, they'll do whatever they can to spiritually kill you, keep you from reading the word, and keeping your relationship with God by distracting us. When you dream of things that are generally considered "evil" they usually are but symbolically...."

I hope this helps

Last edited by awesomeGod on Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:35 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : title)

awesomeGod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:16 pm

yeah in one of my dreams there was a legion of crows and the devil was their leader. I imagine they were demons in my dream

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariakitty on Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:49 pm

My experience with crows in visions and/or dreams is a warning of demonic attack, especially linked to something being stolen. In the natural, crows are bold, notorious thieves and scavengers. Crows love to swoop in and steal the seed, hence scarecrows on farms...

Guard your heart from the evil one trying to snatch the word of truth from you!

Mariakitty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:21 pm

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:35 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down