Dream in my childhood house

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream in my childhood house

Post by nubava on Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:56 pm

I was at my grand momís house (my motherís mother) playground, there were the same kids we used to play, I was angry with them and I told them that they still play games by cheating. Then I turned to the entrance were my grandma used to live. I told my mom and sister to go upstairs with me. I saw my watch on the entrance frame and took it. I went up with my sister and mom and I knew that our neighbor died and there were a lot of people around, that neighbor was young and she had young children. And her coffin was put on the door way on the left side. But I didnít see her just part of the coffin. Then I entered my grandmotherís flat and saw lots of relatives but from my fatherís side Ė my fatherís mother, her sister, etc. My mom, my sister and I were in our clothes we used to wear more than ten years ago. I saw my fatherís cousins and thought what they would think about our clothes as they are old and we still were wearing them. Then my fatherís mother told me that I can cry but I thought that I do not want to cry for our neighbor as I didnít want to pretend. Then she asked me to go to shop and buy eggs, I said ok. My father was standing on my right but he was silent.

This dream seemed very weird to me. I lately have been dreaming my grandmotherís house (motherís mother), I wonder why I go back there so often in my dreams.

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream in my childhood house

Post by jwhita on Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:50 pm

There may be something from that era of your life that is still effecting you now, that the Lord wants to deal with. We often retain attitudes or beliefs from our past, even from before we were saved, that hold us back or cause misunderstandings. And our enemy can use those things. "Lord Jesus, please help Nubava see what she needs to see in this dream."

jwhita

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kimdelacreme on Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:49 am

I agree with jwhita. Some unresolved issues maybe?

kimdelacreme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:11 pm

I also think that there is something I do not see.
In this dream what stands out to me is a couple of elements - my watch, order to buy eggs, our old clothes, me not wanting to pretend as if I'm crying...

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jwhita on Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:26 pm

I'm not sure what eggs mean. New life? Seed? Nourishment? The old clothes still may mean something from the past that is clinging to you. And the whole incident with the neighbor's death and your feelings seems to be at the center of it. Did that really happen or was it just in the dream? It doesn't seem to be a happy time in your life, there was the thing with the other kids, then the incident with the neighbor.

jwhita

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:43 pm

kind of african set up.

kindly pray a bout what Jerry and Kim says.

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:21 am

jwhita wrote:I'm not sure what eggs mean. New life? Seed? Nourishment? The old clothes still may mean something from the past that is clinging to you. And the whole incident with the neighbor's death and your feelings seems to be at the center of it. Did that really happen or was it just in the dream? It doesn't seem to be a happy time in your life, there was the thing with the other kids, then the incident with the neighbor.

As for the death of the neighbor, I don't know anything about it. I just remember that I was angry with the kids who were grown up and still played games by cheating. But the whole incident with the neighbor was very weird for me. Another thing which was interesting is that my father's mother and the relatives from that side appeared in my mother's mother apartment. They were not so close to my other granny... And why my father's mother sends me to buy eggs? And tells me that I can cry but I didn't want to pretend as if the incident with the neighbor touched me so much. I knew that my grandmother can sometimes pretend and cry.

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jwhita on Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:32 am

I'm leaving for church now, but will pray about this. Something to do with your father's family, or the relationships there.

jwhita

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jwhita on Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:44 pm

I think the watch points you to that time. Looking at your last post, it seems that the dishonesty in your family is what bothered you. The children cheating, the fake crying, pretending to closer relationships than were really true. There are several negative connections in scripture to "eggs" comparing eggs that don't hatch to ill-gotten riches. But Also it says God gathers the riches of the earth as one gathers eggs. Does either strike a bell? Anyhow, since those things were apparent to you, and the Lord has reminded you of them, He must want you to do something abour them. (or their effect on your life.

jwhita

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:43 pm

Well, the relationship with my father's family has always been complicated even for my father. And the material side has always played a role in this for my father's mother and the cousins. Whenever we were in good financial situation they tried, I think pretended to be good to us, and vice versa. May be the connection is here...

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:31 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top