Snakes and centipedes - MANIFESTATION

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Snakes and centipedes - MANIFESTATION

Post by salvation on Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:37 pm

I'm new to this forum but I thought I'd share these dreams and related testimony of the goodness of God.

Dream #1
A couple months ago I had a dream that I was driving a sports car along the highway and as I came to a round-a-bout I decided to take a short-cut home. Along this shortcut the road was unfinished and now being paved. I somehow decided to get out the car and take this shortcut. Along the road I see some other people but they weren't significant to me. All of a sudden a snake leaps out the bush and bites my right leg.

After this dream my right leg began to give me unbelievable pain at work and I had to seek urgent medical attention. They misdiagnosed my condition as the doctors thought it was a torn ligament from a gym workout. However I was not comfortable with this diagnosis and pushed for an appointment with the radiologist to see if it was a DVT (never had one before).

The night before the appointment at the radiologist and a week before I was scheduled to fly I had dream #2.

Dream #2
I was at home with 3 friends (the faces were familiar to sitcom personalities Jerry and Elaine from Seinfield and then another guy who was sitting close to me on the floor (appears as though we were close friends). All of a sudden these centipedes with these bright orange legs originate from the walls of the room. All of us began to kill them and we were so efficient at it that we got them all except one that had broken off and got into my underwear drawer. We went after it and killed that piece. But I felt strange with this woman digging around in my underwear.

I awoke knowing I had a huge problem with this leg but somehow I was a peace in spirit. when I got to the radiologist I had a huge DVT in my right leg and had to be admitted to the hospital immediately!! This was about 3 weeks after the first set of pain and I was walking around and having sports therapy done on my leg!! the doctors could not believe it and said they couldn't believe I was living. When I was wheeled to the ward, I felt a peace that not even I could understand as the DVT was now in the middle of my thigh, so almost the whole blood vessel in my right leg was blocked. I could not believe I was so peaceful, as I am one to worry out of my mind normally.

Also the night of my hospitalisation, my grandmother had a dream that there were these people telling my father, 'she's here, this is where you can find her and he rushed off'. Needless to say, I live in another country and my dad was there the following morning, first flight out. When we called my grandmother she somehow knew he wasn't in the country anymore and her first question was 'Where are you.'

During my hospital experience, I was able to speak to people about God (including 2 atheists) and share testimonies and hear testimonies from nurses (I had all christian nurses except 1 I think). I felt so important to God that I felt my spirit bubbling up in me with joy and excitement and people who visited me could not believe I was in such good spirits. I felt blessed to be there at that time and in that place (which sounds weird given the circumstance).

About the lady in my underwear drawer, needless to say, she is one of my closest friends right now and I met her at the hospital and she is a sister a church but our paths weren't crossing, since my job requires alot of travelling. And since I like to shop, and have alot of clothes and underwear that I have never worn, she has had the benefit of digging in the underwear and clothing drawers.

God is sooo good!!

salvation

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Snakes and centipedes - MANIFESTATION

Post by hind'sfeet on Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:38 am

That's amazing!!! God is So Good, Amen!!!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:29 pm

Thanks for sharing

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:16 am

That is an awesome testimony! Glory to God for being with you during this thing. There is no other answer for your peace except His divine presence remaining heavy upon you!

Praise God to give you such peace. Isn't it a COMFORT to know the truth ahead of time, even at times when it's a trial?

God is GREAT!

Mia

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:10 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top