Dream in a van

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream in a van

Post by Escogida on Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:12 pm

This dream took place inside of a van, in which my pastor was the driver, his wife the copilot and in the back were a female leader, the female leader's best friend, and me.

Supposedly, we were heading to this place in which pastor's son had been invited to play. The pastor's son was going to play in this famous beisball team, and i said I would like to go. At the point, his wife who happens to be the leader mentioned, said that there were no more sits in the car for me (i know in a way she was concerned that there were not going to be enough sits for the rest of her family but also i knew she did not wanted me there).Once she said that, i was able to see her best friends reaction and though within me, I know she thinks that what she is doing is wrong. The pastor or the pastor's wife did not react to my request. Suddenly, a girl whom was wearing a purple top and belongs to the youth ministry, said that she wanted to go to the beisball game but couldnt because there was not sit for her. Upon her request, the pastor moved from the driver sit and eagerly moved the van sits set up so that she could go with them. At the point, the leader felt really bad because she did not do anything to fit me in the car. At one point, while being in the van still, i saw myself laying in one of the chairs with a blanket, noted that the pastor's wife layed next to me and wanted to cover with my blanked. She started to take the edges of the blanket. I know both of us felt tired and needed to rest. The following scene changes, and I am leaving the van, and i am left in this dangerous avenue in which i needed to find a way to get home.

Escogida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream in a van

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:34 pm

Escogida,
you will serve in another level of your calling you are a bove your current level and your calling is high.However God will bring a situation to hatch you out and the field where you serve
will even now be too small for the inhabitants just rise up and see what is a head of you.Your giftings will have to come out and they shall see it but only after hatching.they will say,you are very useful.

I do not know what God will use to catapult you in this place.

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Dream in a Van

Post by Escogida on Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:59 pm

Thanks for your insigth Peter. I will surely wait for the Lord. I absolutely agree that the molding process is taking place now. God works in misterious ways,and yes I agree that like the wind; he can come from a very unexpected way to perform his will.

God Bless,

Escogida

Escogida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Escogida on Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:10 pm

Hi, i just wanted to let you know Peter, that your interpretation to the dream was pretty accurate. Five years later, i can tell you that indeed, God used all these situations to be glorified. Yes i am currently using various gifts and to him be the glory!!

Escogida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:00 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top