Green Algae

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Green Algae

Post by Cholette on Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:34 pm

My best friend just emailed me a dream that she doesn't understand. This dream she had seven months ago and it's about her ex husband. She dreamed that she went to his new apartment and he was excited about showing her his pool. The pool was green full of algae. There were also people in his apartment with hoods over their heads.

Today she went to drop her daughter off at his NEW apartment and as she was walking through the complex, there was the pool with green algae in it. As she walked in the apartment, it was dark, to the point that she did NOT leave her daughter with him.

What does Green Algae mean? Is that some form of filth...satanic...or something? She did tell me that in the dream, she ran out of the apartment praying in the spirit when she saw the people with the hoods on.

Please help if you can!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Green Algae

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:50 am

My question is what is algae?

Microscopic plants which contain chlorophyll and float
or suspend in water. Excess algae growths can impact tastes and odors
to potable water. Their biological activities affect the pH and
dissolved oxygen of the water.

The last sentence here is what I am concentrating on. I believe this is showing you the spiritual condition of the environment of the ex husband and why she felt she could not leave her daughter with him. I believe the hoods are indication of some type of satanic spirits. I believe the Lord is showing her the truth of the situation and that she should intercede in his behalf. Hence the praying in the spirit. I would be careful to fast and pray. Staying in the word and the spirit are important in any warfare against the enemy. Reminding her that we have ALL authority over the enemy and nothing will by any means harm us, is a promise in the word of our Lord Jesus. I plead the blood of Jesus over her and her daughter, her family, finances, all the people she knows or is in contact with, her job, her property, her home, in Jesus name!

I pray this is of help to you,

Love in Christ,

Connie praying praying praying

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:36 am

Thank you sweet Connie!! You went back dug this dream up and responded...how sweet is that? I appreciate it.

My friend and I talked about this dream since posting this and your interpretation is right in line with what we discussed.

Thank you for responding...I believe it was right on time.

Blessings!!!!
huggins

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:00 pm

Awesome how good is our God! I am glad that it was helpful to you. God bless and have a wonderful day in the Lord!

Love in Christ,

Connie huggins

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:28 pm

Cholette,

Question... your friend had a dream about seeing green algae in her ex's pool and then she saw green algae in her ex's pool?

This is my interpretation of this... I like what Connie said about she was concentrating on the last part because this was very obviously literal and not symbolic about the algae.

The algae was prophetic about something literal that would happen in her life in the very near future. The hooded people represent the feelings of uneasiness she felt about the place and I would not doubt that she felt those things as a result of satanic spirits, as Connie stated above.

Just remember, ladies, not everything has a spiritual message. Many things in dreams can and are very literal and are part of the dream to clue you in and confirm that this event (going to the apartment with the green pool) is the literal manifestation of the dream. Meaning: Literal, just plain ol' literal things, are part of dreams as signs saying: THIS IS THE FULFILLMENT!

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:02 pm

Ahhhh, I see what you mean. Thanks Mia for clairification!

God bless,

Connie

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:56 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top