Dresses that fit perfectly!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dresses that fit perfectly!

Post by kellsy2004 on Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:12 am

Hey everyone.First dream:I was about to get intimate with an ex,but my mother interrupted.I was naked and I looked for something to wear,so i wore his shirt.The color was blue with white sleeves and collar.The next scene,women sat by a window tending to pots and fruits.then i had a fruit in my hand with a new fragrance like never before.it was exotic and it smelled great,like a new hybrid of lemon and spice.it was very nice,and i was still wearing the blue and white shirt.The next scene,i was sitting in a chair and pictures were taken of me in the blue and white shirt,and I saw the pictures and the shirt fitted perfectly and looked even sexy,but the neck of the shirt was a little loose.

The next dream:I was in a store to buy clothes and all the ones i picked were 22 pounds and more and i couldn't afford it.I walked away upset.saw some cheaper ones but picked just one item because i like the more expensive ones.I walked further away,and i saw a new store and the owner gave me a beautiful African-print dress that fitted perfectly,even my curves seemed more beautiful in the dress.I noticed all these details about the dress.but it was just a tad loose,otherwise it was perfect.what does this mean?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dresses that fit perfectly!

Post by immortalservant on Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:10 am

I am wondering if u feel insecure about yourself and God is saying to you how He sees you. The fruit is different, looks and smells different could be you. God is going to purify you and when you give yourself completely over it will be a sweet fragrance to you and Him. I am noticing that you see things perfectly but there are still those little imperfections that you notice. Possibly that you do not value yourself and it can be upsetting and depressing. Look at the things God says about you. Cast all evil thoughts down! I am reminded of this scripture and it can also mean for yourself to James 2:3-5 "If you show special attention to the man wearing fine clothes and say, "Here's a good seat for you," but say to the poor man, "You stand there" or "Sit on the floor by my feet," have you not discriminated among yourselves and become judges with evil thoughts? Listen, my dear brothers has not God chosen those who are poor in the eyes of the world to be rich in faith and to inherit the kingdom he promised those who love him."
Don't descriminate against yourself either!!!
Just some thoughts!

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/refuelignite

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top