Dream About Having A Baby

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream About Having A Baby

Post by Seeker38 on Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:59 am

I dreamed that I was in my church fellowship hall starting off I was in an exercise class jumping rope and jogging in place. After exercising I realized that I was in a room with a whole lot of pregnant women not realizing I was one of them. After sitting down resting the doctor hooked us up to sonogram machines to see how our babies were doing. When I saw my baby I was excited and over joyed, it was a boy. After about 5 mins of excitement in the room one by one we all begin to go into labor and all of begin to share our stories . I remember trying to breast feed my baby but he did not like it. I then called my mom and told her I had a baby boy.

Seeker38

Seeker38

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream About Having A Baby

Post by jwhita on Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:28 pm

Sounds like something new is coming your way, probably something you've been being prepared for over time at or through your church. Does that sound right to you? A new ministry or opportunity? Something good though, something with "Joy" in it.

jwhita

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Seeker38 on Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:36 am

@Jwhita: My thoughts when I woke up was that first it was spiritual because I felt the spirit of the Lord, second I thought it meant that I was getting ready to birth ministry or something new just not sure what it is. I don't have children in the natural but long for children but this dream did not fell like it was a natural birth. I have been going to through some changes lately that has matured me and that has caused me to grow up spiritually. I have been told several times that God is getting ready to elevate me so I would say that what you posted is correct. I also remembered something else in this dream, my baby had a full set of teeth and did not look like a newborn he looked older. maybe 7 or 8 months old. I am seeking the Lord regarding this because I feel something new about to take place in my life.

Seeker38

View user profile

Back to top Go down

someting new

Post by jwhita on Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:49 am

Hi Seeker,

God is raising up a LOT of new ministries, giving new gifts, etcetera. I'm an older man and can remember back quite a ways, and I've never seen anything quite like it. I feel like we are standing right on the edge of something incredible, and we need to speak and pray it into being in the here and now. God bless, and I'll pray for you.

Jerry

jwhita

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Seeker38 on Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:03 am

Thank you Jerry for your prayers and for your words of encouragement.

Blessings
Seeker

Seeker38

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:18 am

This is something good for you seeker you can start of thinking of that thing that you really hunger for but to be specific it has to be to do with God's house.Expect your miracle in jesus name.

be blessed.

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:37 am

J, I just read this article today... I think you will be very interested in it!! http://www.sidroth.org/site/News2?abbr=art_&page=NewsArticle&id=8283&security=1043&news_iv_ctrl=1049

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I read the article

Post by Seeker38 on Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:03 pm

hind'sfeet wrote:J, I just read this article today... I think you will be very interested in it!! [url=http://www.sidroth.org/site/News2?abbr=art_&page=NewsArticle&id=8283&security=1043&news_iv_ctrl=1049
http://www.sidroth.org/site/News2?abbr=art_&page=NewsArticle&id=8283&security=1043&news_iv_ctrl=1049[/quote[/url]]

Hindsfeet I read the article and it was awesome!! Thank you for sharing.

Seeker

Seeker38

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:26 pm

It sure was and you are very welcome!!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:09 pm