massive waves and enormous fish

View previous topic View next topic Go down

massive waves and enormous fish

Post by deedee on Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:20 am

I have been having recurring dreams of being on a beach or near the sea and I turn around and see massive waves, and even huge skyscraper high walls of water, rushing towards me. In the dream I had last night I couldn't see the top of the wave it was so huge and there were enormous sharks, whales and sea creatures in the wall of water (like looking into a giant aquarium). I always feel afraid/threatened etc. I am never actually swept away in my dreams, rather it all sort of stops and I can't remember what happens after I see the wave. Sometimes I am climbing around a rock face and the wave comes at me out of no where. Other times I am on a island or a beach. They're pretty freaky.

The dream I had last night happened to combine the massive sea creatures with the waves, but often I just dream of being threatened by sharks, huge fish, etc. I am usually on a wharf or in a boat (once even scuba diving). Once again, I don't think they ever attack me or even really come at me, I can just see them and they freak me out.

I used to have dreams of running away/being chased and caught when I was little--perhaps these are related? I'm not sure. Any help at all would be appreciated. Thanks!

deedee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: massive waves and enormous fish

Post by jwhita on Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:13 pm

Hi Deedee,
I had a similar dream a while back when we were praying for Sri Lanka. It wasn't frightening, and we think it was a spiritual warfare dream. It was like there was a huge movement of God coming, but with it a significant amount of danger. And there has been a strong move of God there, coupled with persecution. Hope that helps.

jwhita

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by deedee on Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:20 pm

Hmm interesting. Thanks jwhita!

deedee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:58 pm

Sponsored content