Dreams of marriage to ex-boyfriends

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dreams of marriage to ex-boyfriends

Post by salvation on Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:03 pm

Hey,

I've had two dreams, two consecutive nights about getting married to ex-boyfriends.

Dream#1
I was on my way to this big, beautiful church and I could see it from a distance on my way there. My wedding dress was beautiful with a brown band. When I got to the church I stood at the bottom of the stairs awaiting my time to walk up the aisle. I felt so lonely since no one was there to walk me up the aisle. As I was walking up my groom didnt even look at me and he just stood there backing me looking all indifferent. When I got to the altar I kept asking him if he was sure he wanted to do this but he just stood there. Suddenly these large holes appeared in the roof of the church and the rain began to pour and everyone in the church scattered. We never said any vows or anything and it felt like kind of a relief we didnt go through with it. The priest then said he could do it again in 2 weeks but I said no and left.

Dream #2
In this dream I remember that me and the groom (my most recent ex) said our vows and ran out of the church before the priest could say I pronounce you husband and wife. The atmosphere was so happy and we couldn't wait to start life together. We went out to this beautiful garden to take pictures and all the trees and grass and flowers were so bright and fresh. All of a sudden this white coffin with a corpse begins to follow us but it was as though it was coming after my groom. I turned and began to plead the blood of Jesus as it felt like a demonic spirit was coming after him. After i did that the coffin stood still but my groom fell to the ground and it looked as though something was leaving his body (his eyes looked like a white liquid was draining out of them).

I'm a bit confused about how to interpret these as I am an avid dreamer and can normally make sense of my dreams. Any thoughts would be welcomed.

salvation

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dreams of marriage to ex-boyfriends

Post by martin from Africa on Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:21 pm

hi there, i could be way off track, therefore please prayfully consider, it appears that you think you know which relationships are right but it appears from the dreams that you are wrong, (said with love and grace), the rain in the the first dream could be blessing and the priest blesses you, the second dream there is no heavenly blessing and no blessing from the priest and then it appears that your boy friend has stuff. Again this could apply to other situation which you feel certain about but the Lord could be saying something else...My God give you wisdom, i did think the dreams were significant when i read them, blessings martin

martin from Africa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by salvation on Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:11 pm

Hmmmm (thinking). Thanks for your response. Some of what you are saying is what I thought about after trying to look at all the possible meanings. I need to clarify something first though. I made an error. In the second dream we were blessed but we were so elated that we ran out as soon as the priest had finished the sentence 'I now pronounce you husband and wife'.

My first feelings to dream #1 were that at the wedding, I felt lonely and that is how I felt during the relationship as well so I knew if I continued to be in a relationship in real life I would have been disappointed and that is not what God had for me. I was comfortable in that decision to let the relationship end. I felt such a relief and that is what I felt in the dream. But this dream came years after the relationship even though we keep in touch ever so often as friends.

Also in the first dream, we didn't get blessed as we never said any vows. I too was wondering about the rain's significance and if it should have been interpreted as though it was a blessing but it didn't feel right.

The second dream also reminded me of the relationship we had, we were really happy and it seemed right. We both had our issues to deal with and we're both saved but he's had a hard life and it has affected him to the point where he began to question some things regarding christianity. However my feelings in the dream were that of a protector and a covering for him which is also kind of how i felt in the relationship. I truly believe he is struggling in the spirit and the devil is quite busy. He too is a dreamer and dreams of fighting and struggling and he had this one significant dream where he pretty much was asked if he is gonna choose the side of good or bad (in summary) and he awoke out of his sleep crying and could not stop. That freaked him out.

The strange thing about both these dreams btw is that I don't ever dream about guys in this way or about anyone I'm dating so these took me by surprise.

I'll continue to pray about these.

salvation

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:54 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top