unbreakable plates......

View previous topic View next topic Go down

unbreakable plates......

Post by promisedchild on Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:23 pm

okay forum this one is a tuffy and i need my brothers and sisters in the lord to help me understand the meaning of this dream.......

i was at a childhood home and in the dining room when my mom came into the room and my grandma (deceased now) was there too when all of a sudden the dining room table collapsed but there were white plates with no food on them that didnt break as it collapsed to the floor. they were about maybe hundreds of plates that were lined up in 3 rolls on the table. i told my mom the number of the plates was 183 and she said no there are 3,15 &15 ? what do plates represent biblically? i went back to sleep and i was telling someone else about the plate dream again in a dream!

promisedchild

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: unbreakable plates......

Post by martin from Africa on Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:21 am

hi there, consider in prayer, just a few thoughts...a place were relationships/fellowship (table) collapsed, the Lord asking you to open up to someone or a family situation from the past, empty plates on food no spiritual provision or training in the situation, now is the season of grace and unity in the situation, blessings martin

martin from Africa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top