God cares about the LiTtLe things...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

God cares about the LiTtLe things...

Post by Cholette on Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:59 pm

This may seem insignificant to most, but I decided to share this because I wanted to show that God cares about those little desires we have as well.

I love taking showers and baths...that's just my thing! To me, the flow of the water that comes out of the shower head has to be at the right pressure and flow or I'm not happy (I'm serious about this). Well, I moved in with my mother several months ago and her shower heads are a little outdated. The flow of the water doesn't come out at the right pressure and it drove me bananas!!! Over the months I had to get used to it awaiting for her promise to get all of her shower heads replaced.

A couple of weekends ago, I was out of town and stayed in a really nice hotel. The shower head was pure heaven to me...the pressure was just right. I remember looking up at the ceiling with crossed eyes and saying to the Lord "now THIS is the perfect shower head Lord". That was all to it.

Yesterday, when I came home from school, the guys from The Home Depot were here, changing all of the shower heads. When I got in the shower this morning, guess what? The same exact shower head that was in the hotel room was in my shower! Yep!!!!!! Not just that, but the other three bathrooms didn't get the same showerhead...just mine. Let the Church say...AMEN!

See???? He cares about the little things...

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: God cares about the LiTtLe things...

Post by traveller on Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:26 pm

That's what I love about our God!!!! He knows! And He cares for the little things!
I especially relate to it when it comes to showerheads:-)

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kimdelacreme on Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:41 pm

Good example that God does care. Sometimes he does things b4 we even ask him too. haha!

kimdelacreme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:07 am

Amen ladies. This should be encouraging because if he cares for something as "small" as a showerhead...how much more for things like finances and employment for those who are believing Him for that?

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by princessdelia on Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:54 pm

Amen!!!! I know I know

princessdelia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:58 pm

AMEN!!!! I love how He answers prayers even before we ask sometimes!!!! He really does care about the little things and those are where I see Him the most

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:54 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top