REPOST:Need Clarity Interpreting Dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

REPOST:Need Clarity Interpreting Dream

Post by blessedwomen on Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:48 am

Hi Everyone! Just 3 nights ago i had been given this dream:
I was in a house, apparently it was our house(not familiar to me). There were not just my family but, other people/child there whom were not familiar to me. I remember seeing a child crouch down against the wall with his head down and he lifted up his head as i approached and said to me," A hurricane is coming, a hurricane is coming. Go into the basement, go now! Run! When the child said to run i knew that i needed to do what the child had instructed me to do without hesitation. I quickly woke up the children and got my husband, for everyone to go down into the basement. As soon as everyone were gathered together i heard a down pour of rain coming down. strange thing in the dream no one was afraid, peaceful. While in the basement a saw a white women whom was unfamiliar, but i scensed she didnt trust me or i maybe because she didn't know me. Anyway, i remember looking at myself and realized that i was pregnant and so was this women. I remember that she was about to give birth and I was the only who could deliver her baby. In the end i delivered her child. Please help shed some clarity on this.

Last edited by blessedwomen on Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : REPOST)

blessedwomen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: REPOST:Need Clarity Interpreting Dream

Post by dreamer777 on Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:03 pm

Do you work with children? Do you think the Lord will use you to mentor children in knowledge of the Lord? Just wondering.

It seems that perhaps something new is coming for you that you will lead and that you will have a new partner to join in. The child may represent your willingness to be obedient and to follow instructions as they are given to you. Just some thoughts.

dreamer777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top