Two connecting dreams

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Two connecting dreams

Post by awesomegod16 on Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:01 am

I think in the past as I have looked over the dreams I have submitted that I have had dreams of children and teens. I have posted a dream before about the two kid who were buried. The other day, while praying about this some more, another dream came to mind that I believe was connected to this dream, which I had some years ago. The only reason I mentioned it is because I believe they are connected but I am not sure how. In the first dream I had over 6 years ago, there was a family, and they had two boys. The father I know did something wrong to one of the boys. I assume it had something to do with being abused. And the second boy went off with the woman or the mom, but too, he was unclothed and was exposed. Both these boys were in this dream and their parents seemed to be their abusers. Now, when I had this second dream, which I posted here about two boys who were buried, this first dream did not enter my mind right away until now, so I believe this dream and praying about it triggered the memory of the dream I had some time ago. I am just trying to understand what God may be saying to me and how He is saying it. It is a frequent thing that I do remember dreams from years ago, but not because I am wanting to, they are just triggered by something. But I believe these two dreams are signifying something that I need to know.
Does anyone have any thoughts?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top