Running from a car accident

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Running from a car accident

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:13 pm

I remember walking back to the family van (behind me my mom, and siblings were conversing with others and I was ready to go). I took the initiative to go ahead and start up the vehicle--IRL, my parents had a van but they don't have it anymore. When I got in the van, the car was slightly moving. I tried to put the key in the ignition, I noticed there were other ignitions on the panel as well. I tried to push the gas pedal and control the car as it moved forward slowly out of the driveway. The car moved past a little space (I remember seeing someone's sideview mirror) and smashed the sideview mirror to pieces! I looked back (at one point in the rearview as well) and noticed that my family's conversation had stopped as they looked in unbelievable awe at what I had done . I felt a little badly but there was nothing I could do about the situation. Then I said, "oh well" kinda nochalantly. I knew people would be mad at me and the owner of the car would try to find me and chase me down for my "hit and run", so I got out the car and began to run (which reminds me of Moses running for his life after he killed that soldier). I ran from everyone (even the police) and tried to hide in different places for protection!

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Running from a car accident

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:25 pm

Just some observations but you said you were in a family van and your parents used to have a van, you smashed another vehicles mirror to pieces, you also looked back through a rearview mirror.
All of those things either look behind or are in the past. You are not in control of the vehicle that is moving forward and instead of pushing the breaks you pushed a gas pedal which also makes a vehicle move forward. There were several ignitions which are several different options to turn on the vehicle.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:13 am

ARe you suggesting: several different choices to make, possibly about the family or my past?

Just wondering. Thanks for your prompt response.

Desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:43 pm

I wish I knew. To me it generally sounds like it's about your past and family and moving forward. I know there is more to it but I really don't know. Maybe God will inspire someone else or you to know

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:53 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top