Got slain in the Spirit in my dream...then dragged.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Got slain in the Spirit in my dream...then dragged.

Post by Christa on Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:46 pm

It was a cool dream in a way, but it made me sad. I was in some kind of tent meeting in the congregation. I was facing backward, away from the preacher. He then came up behind me, put his hands on my ears and I got slain in the Spirit (I floated down to the floor). IRL, I've only gotten slain in the Spirit one time and that was about two weeks ago....where I floated down to the floor as well. Back to the dream - So, I was on the floor, slain in the Spirit, but instead of just getting up afterward, I couldn't. I was too drunk in the Spirit to do it. Next thing I know, I was being gently dragged by the Spirit across the floor (not by my hair or anything) to the back of the tent meeting where a Jewish man that I used to work with was sitting (I backslided with this guy a decade ago, having a sexual relationship with him, and it got really bad between us quick...I eventually lost my job). The preacher was there with me (from the front of the tent to the back of it in a blip). He snapped his fingers, or something like that, at me to initiate an impartation. The second he did that, I immediately had discernment of this guys heart towards me. This guy was speaking to the whole congregation about me, saying nice things, but the words I heard were horrible words spoken against me. I knew God had given me a gift of the Spirit of truth and discernment in that impartation, but the words that guy said about me really depressed me. I felt almost broken-hearted that he still felt horrible things about me (even though no one else but me and the preacher knew it...because he put on that smile and fassad). IRL, I have forgiven this man, I would never want to run into him anywhere, but I've forgiven him. I appreciated the gift from God, but it hurt to know the truth, simply because I was the one involved in that bad situation. If it were someone else's BS talk I'd have to discern, it wouldn'tve been so personal and sad for me.

The last time I got an impartation dream (about a month ago), it happened the very next day. I have a feeling that this impartation may come to me today, but it's not going to be as pleasant, because maybe I'm entering into a more "seriousness" with Him. "The Ugly Truth" keeps coming to mind. IDK.

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Got slain in the Spirit in my dream...then dragged.

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:45 pm

He sounds very two faced. I just wanted to tell you it 's good to see you again!!

Reminds me of the verse in Psalms that talks about the good words from fake friends are sweet to hear and then the reprimand from real friends stings but is better. I don't remember it very well.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kimdelacreme on Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:46 am

Make sure you forgive yourself also, the past is the past. Cover it under the blood.Pray for the Jewish man. Make sure you cut soul-ties with the Jewish man . All is well.

kimdelacreme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:44 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top