Naked, braiding, rape- weird

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Naked, braiding, rape- weird

Post by unaday* on Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:17 am

Dreamt that i was at a church function. It was almost like a performance cause it was in an auditorium and dark. I passed by my friend and hugged her. It was almost like she was in the show. Then i saw her husband. His hair was in an afro curly ponytail. He took out the elastic and asked me to braid his hair. i braided it. When i was done it was so long to his butt. Then his wife (my friend) started to cry and said she wished she had hair like him. Then I see that a young pastor i know walked by me without saying hi. It was obvious that he was snubbing me. The show is about to start- everybody was told to find their seats. I was about to look for a seat an realized I had on no pants and no panty! Just bare! I was like omigosh! i can't find a seat like this! Everybody will see. I went outside the auditorium and then called out my friend (very close in real life) she came over to me and asked why aren't you coming in to the show. I pointed down and said that's why! She was like omigosh. We both agreed that she needed to get me something to cover up. All of a sudden i am in a pink and white nightgown- nothing fancy- but had the frills like a nightgown. Then i find myself in a house. Somehow i knew it was my same friend and her husband at the beginning of the dream house. I am waiting for her husband to come out of the bathroom. Then this guy comes out of somewhere and pushes me down. He is naked and his penis is erect but moving side to side and he tries to rape me. He doesn't succeed. I think my husband saved me (this part is faint)

Did i eat too much last night? this dream was strange!!

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Re: Naked, braiding, rape- weird

Post by unaday* on Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:09 pm

any thoughts?

unaday*

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:20 am

Unaday,

Could it be like your current church situation? Perhaps the church has become a performance based church and people are just watching the show so to speak. You are helping someone elses ministry acting as the covering for that specific person (hair braiding), perhaps knitting things together. Maybe the wife is a bit jealous of her husbands glory?? The past could be a covetness of your gifts Unaday..and ignores you....finding it hard to take your place there (finding seat) but when she does she hast lost some authority (pants) and becomes vulnerable. Your friend provides a covering for you, a support, prayer etc. There is a guy in the church that wants to overpower you and take control, take something precious from you, possibly impregnate you with his ideas and thoughts until your hubby intervenes.

I pray this is of help for you,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:59 am

Hey Connie
Hmmm i don't know...this dream was just really strange. My current church is very radical and not about the histrionics and performances.... You know what, the performance/church in the auditorium was more like a church special program. As for the braiding...I didn't send this dream to the site but I dreamt the same married couple a few weeks ago and the wife told me that they were in a 'open marriage' not sure if that has anything to do with this dream. My friend is definitely a covering and support in prayer in real life! I don't believe that there is anybody at the moment trying to impregnant me with their thoughts and idea etc.
Connie i am not sure if i should dismiss this dream and a weird night. I am definitely focussed on the couple though since i have dreamt them before!
Thanks for your help :)

unaday*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:19 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top