Co-workers in my car-REPOST

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Co-workers in my car-REPOST

Post by unaday* on Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:58 am

I had a dream that I was going somewhere with two co-workers (in real life i am very cautious about these two girls)
In the dream we got to my car. I really didn't want them in my car but we had to go. When they got in my car- one took the driver's seat and i sat in the back and the other girl sat with me in the back. I remember my car being messy (right now in real life it needs to be cleaned out.) The girl in the back commented on the mess. I was a bit embarrased. We drove off. The traffic lights up ahead were green but as the coworker was driving thru the intersection the car ran out of gas. The lights were now red and the oncoming traffic were slowly coming through. I realized that if they hit I would get the impact. I told her to turn the steering wheel so that we can make it through the lights- because the car was still rolling she was able to do that and we made it through safely.

Last edited by unaday* on Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:30 am; edited 1 time in total

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Re: Co-workers in my car-REPOST

Post by unaday* on Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:31 am

Any thoughts?

unaday*

Back to top Go down

Post by jwhita on Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:49 am

Hi Unaday. I usually avoid reading about dreams with any sexual content by wowme, as men and women just percieve differently and as a man I'm less likely to get the interpretaion right. But i saw your last post out there for several days and saw that you were still looking for an answer, then I saw this so I read them both. I don't have the whole meaning, but some keywords stand out and make me think the dreams are warnings. The auditorium was "dark", you were "snubbed" maybe because of jealousy, maybe because of an unknown offense or even a merely percieved offense. (People aren't always logical and the devil is a liar.) Then the word "exposed" comes to mind, and later "attacked." Then there is "careful' and "messy"
Also in this dream soemone else has undue control over your life, pacing you in danger. I don't knw\ow any details about your life, but it sounds like a good time to seek the Lord more and pay special attention to your relationships and what is going on around you.
"Lord, please put a little extra protection around your daughter Unaday, and please grant her discernment and wisdom too, in Jesus' name."

jwhita

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:03 am

Thank you J
I believe it is true about protection espeically here at work. These girls try to attach themselves to me...always negative always complaining and always involved in office politics. Everyday i cover myself under the blood of Jesus. I am so at a point that I pray for them to be removed. It's almost like they want to drag me with them. The call me church girl and tell me i don't have much to say. I also thought exposed too- but am unsure of what?

thank you for your words...they ring true.

unaday*

Back to top Go down

Post by jwhita on Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:22 am

Church Girl is a compliment even if they don't mean it that way. Let's just agree in prayer for protection and wisdom and see what He does.

Jerry

jwhita

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:09 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top