my daughters dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

my daughters dream

Post by denis on Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:31 am

according to her dream... she was about to cross a bridge together with me and my son...the under the bridge was really big and roaring..she became afraid and as she glimpse on us, we were that near at the other end and she was not yet even on the half of the bridge... as she is trying,,, she saw on the river heads on it floating, she was scared and again as she looked on us we are already at the other end... she is struggling to get there. that's the end of her dreams.
dear mia, really i really don't know you, i am just trying to at least comfort my daughter about it. we are christians and part of a ministry... i am one of those in training to become leader of our church, my kids are part of the tambourine ministry... we experienced tragedies in our lives last year. if you are familiar on what had happened on our country, the big typhoons... we are one of those hit hard. we lost our home in a matter of minutes... there was no trace of it the next morning... I am again restless of this dream, you know, before that typhoon hits us, while we are doing our evening prayers, suddenly my told me that she saw a vision...she said" Papa, while we are praying i saw our house is without roof, no walls and total darkness... and after a couple of weeks... ourumble home was gone.
i have a great faith in God.He will never allows things to happen on us that we cannot bear..
i will still pray for it. all i need right now is at least a light of it...tnx and God bless

denis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: my daughters dream

Post by hind'sfeet on Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:27 am

Wow Dennis, I'm so sorry for you and your family!!!
Dennis, I notice that you posted this on the 12th, that's the same day of the earthquake in Haiti. Her dream sounds like she was having a prophetic dream about Haiti. I can't say for sure, but that's what it sounds like.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:34 am

Father Yahweh, bless Dennis and his family including all the Haitians around the world. Comfort them with your Comforter the Holy Spirit. Father I ask that you give them all good health, solid roofs, and stable walls, and floors, beds and blankets, all the provisions, and clothing they need. Put it into peoples hearts to give what they can!!! I thank you Father for never leaving our sides, for providing for us
when others say it's slim pickings to impossible!!! I thank you for
answering our prayers!!!

In the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, Amen.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:04 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top