A pharoah conquering the world from 1937??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A pharoah conquering the world from 1937??

Post by Boscoe Jenkins on Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:41 pm

I was taking a nap & i had this dream that I was on this ledge & out in front was the beach there were alot of people there to my right I could see a bon fire & people dancing and partyoing around it. I heard one of the women saying something about a man who was going to conquer the world but not there which is the year 2010 her along with this mans followers were going to travel back in time & take over the world I asked her why was she leaving she said the time were in sucked & she wanted to leave. The year 1937 flashed across my mind the only thing I can pull from that is my Grandmother was born in that year. Then the dream shifted to me being with my best friend & her girlfriend I was watching my boyfriends dogs one of them had got into a fight with another dog & she got hurt really bad. Her wounds ended up healing but emotionally she was very agitated I thought she might attack me. Then the dream shifed one last time & i was at home. I was laying in my bed & watching tv. The dogs came in & laid down & my best friend & her girlfriend came in too. On the tv there was a newsman talking about something nuclear that happend i dont remember if a bomb had been dropped but I was really afraid the last things I remember was seeing Beyonce on my screen & she was a really pretty mermaid,(I've heard a few things in greek mythology about mermaids so i'm curious as to what she represents in this dream) Also, I seen the pharoah fall from the sky & into the ocean all the fish in the water & air were happy to see him. i was seeing all this from my tv & I was not happy to see him because there was something about him that I did not like I just could put my finger on it though.

Boscoe Jenkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A pharoah conquering the world from 1937??

Post by butterfly on Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:49 pm

Perhaps you should find out some info about the year 1937 in history. The year 1937 was two years before World War 2 starts. World War 2 was between 1939-1945.

Sea can represent humanity, a collective of people as well.

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top