Hello Everyone!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello Everyone!

Post by LifeTransformed on Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:04 pm

Hi, this is LifeTransformed and I never formally introduced myself. I am 36 years of age, married with one child (+ 3 surrogate sons). My screename is symbolic for the transformation that has occured in my life about four years ago. I gave my life to Christ in my teen-aged years; however, I did not form a very loving/intimate relationship with our Father until four years ago. I am so very glad that He has transformed my life from inside out and I LOVE to worship our King in Spirit and in Truth.

I am so very glad that the Holy Spirit has led me to this Christian website. I am overjoyed to see that I am not alone. I am also glad that I have already forged a spiritual bond with some of you. (you know who you are, idea

I wanted to close with this tidbit. Last night, my husband and I saw the movie "Fireproof" and we give it two thumbs up! This movie is recommended for married/single/remarried/divorced/saved/unsaved (I pray this covers everyone). It talks about God's design for marriage and displays His awesome power (with God ALL things are possible!) emphasis added Matthew 19:26. The enemy is relentless in his attack on the marriage institution--he comes to kill, steal and destroy. (John 10:10) But be encouraged! God can resurrect a dead marriage! He is faithful! (that was on my heart to share)

The message in the movie--the seed--is powerful enough to penetrate a hard heart and the anointing will massage a stiff necked (stubborn). May your hearts deepen for the things of God. May you thirst and hunger for His word. May He continue to reveal Himself through your dreams. May you continue to "seek HIS face" for the meaning of your dreams and will for your life. Trust God in ALL things. Be encouraged. flower

Agape',

LifeTransformed

Last edited by LifeTransformed on Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:28 am; edited 1 time in total

LifeTransformed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello Everyone!

Post by Delaine on Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:24 pm

LifeTransformed--

Thank you so much for sharing that with us. It was such an encouraging word for me!

Love and blessings

Delaine huggins

Delaine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:51 pm

Welcome to our little family. Good to have you with us. I will check out the movie!

God bless,

Connie :cute:

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LifeTransformed on Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:21 am

Delaine, you are very welcome and continue to soar to higher heights. Have a FANTASTIC blessed-filled day!

Dove-Solutions. Thank you darling (prayer warrior) for welcoming me into the family. Send me a private message after you've viewed the movie. I hope you enjoy it. Have a TERRIFIC blessed-filled day!

Agape'

Life Transformed

LifeTransformed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:55 pm

We were just talking about that movie in my Deliverance ministry. Sounds awesome, can't wait to see it.

God bless,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:33 pm

Im so glad you're here LifeTransformed! I really really want to see that movie! Thanks for the reccomendation!
love,
Daph

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:02 am

Life Transformed!
What can I say? That message was totally authentic and fullproof!! That was an awesome marriage and yes, God is able to resurrect dead marriages/relationships!! PRAISE GOD FOR TRANSFORMATION AND RENEWAL!!! thanks for sharing, it really blessed me!
smooches
desiree (starpop)

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LifeTransformed on Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:27 am

Connie: You guys were talking about the movie in your Deliverance Ministry? Well alright! Pass the word girlfriend! Pass the word!

Daph, thank you. I am happy to be here! You are quite welcome for the recommendation. flower

Desiree (starpop): I'm interested in hearing about the meaning behind the name "Starpop". Sounds intriguing. Thanks a bunch for all your encouragement. It is greatly appreciated!

Love you guys!

LifeTransformed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:39 am

lol It means a "popstar" backwards! Una figured it out early on! I desire to be in the entertainment business probably until my late 30s or so! Whatever God wills!!!lol
smooches

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LifeTransformed on Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:44 am

Oh! Duh! Gotcha! Thanks for following up!!! rofl

Chow :puppy:

LifeTransformed

View user profile