this stuck with me

View previous topic View next topic Go down

this stuck with me

Post by Amanda Taylor289 on Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:55 am

it started when my friend rachel and I were walking down this long path in the woods the path was narrow and it was dirt and the sun was shinning through the trees and it seemd to be fall.and all of a sudden this BIG black brown and white dog comes up I stand infront of rachel to protect her and I was rubuking the dog and trying to cast out what ever was in it.it started to calm down but then rachel rubuked it and it fell right on the ground and layed there so we ran.and we ran through the path to my big yellow and white house.(mind you that Ive never seen this house before but always pictured it as my "dream house")so we walk in it and it has alot of windows and a big rap a round white pourch and theres kids running all through my house like Ive taken them in and they live with me.almost like a phrate house.so I look outside and this little girl come on my pourch and she says my sister is staying here and she left me at home with no money and no food.and I looked at her and said well usually I dont take in children who are as young as you but I did.she became like my daughter I babied her and cuddled her all the time I fell in love with her she was like mine.well after that I walkd into this back room of my house where rachel was standing there running frantic in a white shimmery nighty and I was holding the little girls hand and I said rachel calm down and she was running around trying to get ready for her wedding and finally I sat her down and she said my moms not here I dont know where she is and I dont have my hair done what if Gabe dosnt love me meaning the man shes suppose to marry.so I left the room and found her mother in a BIG white bathtub in a big dark purple bathroom having sex with a strange man but her mom had long blonde curly hair and I never seen the mans face.so I screamd and said you should be ashamed of yourself walkd out and shut the door.then I took the little girl upstairs tucked her in the room looked peach and then I woke up.

Amanda Taylor289

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: this stuck with me

Post by usemeLord on Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:32 pm

Have you prayed for Rachels mom or asked God if there is something that needs to be dealt with in her past. Just thoughts

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda Taylor289 on Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:18 pm

Yes actually I pray with her allot I recently just went and prayed with Rachel to pray for her whole family.but I don't know what these issues would be.I don't know her that well.but this was a strange dream and I prayed about it and I really didn't understand.so anything else you could tell me that would be great.god bless :)

Amanda Taylor289

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:47 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top