Dream of Jesus

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream of Jesus

Post by Humanbeing18 on Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:03 pm

I apologize for posting this topic so suddenly. Considering, I have just recently become a member of this website. However, I have had a dream which no one has been able to interpret for quite sometime now. I had the dream around seven years ago...
In the dream I was blinded by a sudden flash of light and was taken away in spirit. I found myself on the earth and it was desolate. I looked up to the sky and saw the sun was black. I would not have been able to see any of this, if not for the fact that lightning was illuminating the background from time to time. And suddenly I saw a figure who was approaching me from the distance. Even though there was no light surrounding him in the physical sense, I could see his figure. As he came near, I realized it was Jesus. He looked at me with an expression of disappointment and sadness. He didn't speak any words to me. He just gave me this expression. I felt as though this message was not only intended for me, but for others as well. But the problem is that there was no one else on the whole earth. After all this, I awoke.

If there is anyone who can interpret, please help!

Humanbeing18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream of Jesus

Post by immortalservant on Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:33 pm

Since you are new please make sure to pray about anything that comes thru and understand that God is the true interpretuer. He may convey it thru you or another source. He may show you throughout the day. Always go to Him first and even afterwards about your dream and anything that anyone posts to help guide you. The Bible says ask and you shall receive....He will be faithful to convey it at the perfect time!!!
It may have just been Jesus showing you of what He will feel on the day of His return. It may be glorious for those of us who are saved but for Him there will be a moment of sadness, for many will perish. God wants us to now His heart and as we come closer to Him we sort of tap into the times when He is sad or rejoiceful. Some ppl have the misconception that just because Jesus is in heaven it means He is happy all of the time. I am trying to learn more and more how to understand what I feel when God wants me to pray or sing or dance whatever. Before Christmas, one afternoon I was sitting on my couch and I felt overwhelmingly sad. I even told my husband that I must be PMSing haha. Then, I was reminded of a teen friend of our family. Just kinda out of the blew. 2 hours later we got a call saying that he had accidentally been shot and killed. When I found out the details it had been the exact time when I was very saddened and thinking of him. God had tried to warn this kid thru his friends about the things he had been doing, but he disobeyed and it cost him his life. Jesus wants us to pray during the times we feel those feelings and laugh when we can sense His laughter. We are a vessel here to bring heaven on earth. I just believe He was sharing with you the pain it will be for Him and that the time is coming soon so prepare the way!

immortalservant

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/refuelignite

Back to top Go down

Post by traveller on Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:40 pm

So true immortalservant!!! At times i experience this and didn't know how to explain it: you just did that perfectly!
God bless you:-)
traveller

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanbeing18 on Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:36 pm

Thank you, for your speedy response. It just so happens that several years ago I received the same response from a pastor. I told him about the dream and he told me that although God reveals things to us all the time, he does not always intend for us to understand what he is revealing right away. But I must remain patient and diligent in my belief. I am currently enrolled in my first year of college. I am majoring in Religion and plan to go for my PH.D in Theology. One thing I know for certain is that I have been touched by whatever it is God was revealing to me. It has most definitely had an impact in my life.

"Keep asking, and it will be given to you.Keep searching, and you will find.Keep knocking, and the door will be opened for you. For everyone who asks receives, and the one who searches finds, and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened."
Matthew 7:7-8

May God bless you!

Humanbeing18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by immortalservant on Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:58 am

Amen!!!!

immortalservant

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/refuelignite

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:57 am

The spirit of God empowers you and leads you to a desolate land.As I read the word I find that those that were empowered never remained in the comfort, Jesus was led into the wilderness to be tempted(to confront sin)in 1 samuel 30, David is led by the spirit to ziklag an enemy territory,he would then fight a battle that marks his turning point,John was led to patmos a place of hardship but he is successfully used to speak the end times.

you are called in a barren land and God is sending you to speak to dry bones and command life.The land is so desolate because of sin and Jesus' heart is broken.The Lord is not happy all the time I agree that is why he is empowering you and sending you to bring life,to revive,to pluck up and to destroy.It is all about ministry.

Isaiah 62
10 Go through,
Go through the gates!
Prepare the way for the people;
Build up,
Build up the highway!
Take out the stones,
Lift up a banner for the peoples!
11 Indeed the LORD has proclaimed
To the end of the world:

Say to the daughter of Zion,

Surely your salvation is coming;