Strangers not wanting to leave my house

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Strangers not wanting to leave my house

Post by Tania on Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:25 pm

I have had recurrent dreams of strange people, usually a woman with her husband being in my bedroom.
I get into my bedroom and they are there.
They are haggard and poor and I tell them to leave my house but they won't.
It ends up in me having to be really nasty to get them out of my house.
I say "my" house but in the dream it is not the house I a living in now.
Can someone please try to explain to me why this is happening?

Tania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Strangers not wanting to leave my house

Post by immortalservant on Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:43 pm

Well, in a dream a house can represent you. A bedroom is usually a place of intimacy and privacy. Is there anything that seems to keep you from spending an intimate or private time in prayer? During prayer tie ask God to search your heart to see if there is something trying to keep you from Him. Could be unrepentance, bitterness, unforgiveness towards someone. Sometimes a husband can represent Jesus and the Bible said He became poor so that we may be rich. read 2 Cor. 8:9.
I am wondering if he is represented as the poor husband and you or the church is the poor wife...we and the church are called a bride. Just search your heart to see if their is any hinderance in some intimate time with Him.
Just my thoughts please take them to the Lord.
God Bless!

immortalservant

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/refuelignite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tania on Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:15 pm

Thanks for the answer......in a way it makes sense......I will have to think this over carefully and pray about it.

Tania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by immortalservant on Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:42 pm

yes that is a good idea! I am praying that God will shed light on your dream and help direct you in what he has for you!!!

immortalservant

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/refuelignite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:00 am

Hello Tania! Do you have challenges with your finances? I feel like the Lord is revealing to you here something in your life that you have been fighting and dealing with, but have yet to overcome. Since the couple was poor and haggard, it seems like it could be in the area of your finances. You have done some battling in this area, but the Lord is showing you that you are going to have to become violently resolved in order to kick this poverty mentality completely out of your life once and for all. As a believer, you have been redeemed from the curse of the law, that includes lack and poverty even in your finances. God's Word promises that He meets all of our needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus. (Galatians 3:13-14, "Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree: 14 That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith." Philippians 4:19, "But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.") But we have to take the things that God has promised us in His Word that have already been provided by the covenant we have with God in the blood of Jesus. Jesus said it this way, "And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force." (Matthew 11:12) When I look at your dream, that is what comes up in my heart. Please let me know what you think, and of course, hold this in prayer before the Lord.

Blessings,

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:00 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top