Rain leaking in my basement

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rain leaking in my basement

Post by DAUGHTEROFZION on Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:46 pm

Hey guys me again just want to see if I am correct on this one. I was praying all night telling God that I wanted nothing to keep me from him and if there was anything I was doing to keep that from happening tell me. That night I had a dream.
I had just bought a house and was going from room to room thinking about what was going to be in each room . It was a beautiful place I remember it had nice woodwork. Anyway I went down to the basement . All of the sudden there were two girls sitting on the stairs talking to me. They said they were looking for their brother not the dead one (my brother died 5 years ago) but the other one he was lost. ( my other brother is into drugs Ive been worried about his salvation)I told them I havent seen him. When I noticed water leaking into the basement and started to puddle by my feet. The blonde girl said this basement use to leak all the time. I said thats impossible I just had it b-dried (waterproofed)but yet there it was water now up to my ankle. Then in my dream it flashed outside to the city. The city was filled with water the whole town had flooded. Yet no one was upset they seem to like it they just flowed with it , they werent to concerned. Surprising my basement was not totally flooded , just pooling a little. I decided I was going to go up stairs to get my mop and bucket. When I got upstairs I realized my house was really a church, that I was living in . Thats when the doors to the church opened up and a man stepped through with a carpet in his hands which he gave me. Then he said "God says you have a hard heart" With that he just walked out. I then woke up crying and immediately started to repent. I had all the images coming into my mind of my rebellion and pain I had as a child growing up. I grew up with issues in my family and I remember telling myself I couldnt rely on anyone but myself.

I think the water was the Holy Spirit trying to help me. You see when the little girl said the basement use to flood it reminded me of when I was a little girl . I believed in God so much I used my bible for everything and put all my faith in HIM. Then I had turned away and now was so hard I was literally trying to clean up with a mop and bucket. Am I wrong on this could it mean something else. duh

I think God was trying to get something to me long ago and misses that little girls honesty and love he was showing me I was asking for more of him , but yet I am stopping the refreshing from coming. If this is accurate let me know Im have since grown and God has opened up new skills for me. I have been prophecied over and was told that I am a daughter of zion whatever that means. That I have a gift of prophecy even though Im not sure what that entails. Help me please thank you laugh

DAUGHTEROFZION

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rain leaking in my basement

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:12 pm

May I ask how you felt in the dream?

I have an idea here but I need to know how you felt.

Thanks,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DAUGHTEROFZION on Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:03 pm

I remember to this day I felt saddened , but then had relief . The night before I told God if there is anything in the way of Him reveiling himself to me to tell me.

DAUGHTEROFZION

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:02 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top