What does Ballooon mean?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What does Ballooon mean?

Post by SisterinChrist on Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:58 pm

can anyone tell me what a balloon symbolizes in a dream?
Specifically those really huge one's that you might see at a parade or something..

really huge and way up on the air. as far as u might say an airplane would be flying.

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What does Ballooon mean?

Post by lola21st on Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:16 pm

going further in the spirit? Were they plain balloons or character balloons? Do you remember the color(s)?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:22 am

SisterinChrist~ I have had experiances with Balloons in times past. For me the Balloon was not the focus, the string was. I was ''tethered'' or tied to a post and felt like I could'nt go any further...spiritualy. I have also had experiences where I was in some high-places like the ''upper-room'' on the day of pentecost....spiritualy. My suggestion would be at this time to go to the Word of God and ''look up'' any and everything on the word's ''High'' or ''upward''. Who know's the father may be a telling you to actually ''look-up''.....left your head up and look unto him. View these options and keep looking till you come to the fullness there of. Keep Diserning out or serchin out, it will only add to you during the process. Let us know what you find.

Sister Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jwhita on Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:31 pm

Hi sis,

Balloons are festive to me, you always see them at celebrations. I had a dream where I had to go through some dark places, but I wasn't scared because (don't laugh) I had a beautiful bright yellow balloon that followed me. I think it spoke of the Holy Spirit, and it turned out just like that in real life.

jwhita

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:38 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum