Mother-In-Law...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mother-In-Law...

Post by hind'sfeet on Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:16 pm

I had a dream several nights ago when I was staying at a friends house. I dreamt I was in the same bed and in the same room I was sleeping in irl and then I see my mother in law dressed in black sweatsuit leap over the foot of my bed and squat on the right side at the foot of the bed. Still like a demon or wild animal and then she starts saying evil things that are very manipulative. Her character IRL is very manipulative and she'll say something and when you reply to her she'll act like you are crazy and say that she hadn't said anything and what are you talking about...

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mother-In-Law...

Post by hind'sfeet on Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:25 pm

I think she was saying Curses!!! I don't remember what she was saying at all but that would make a lot of sense if she was saying curses because of how manipulative she is.
I've seen in one of the houses she used to live in that she had books of magic, witchcraft books. I asked her sister about it and she said that she did used to dabble in that stuff!!!
She, m.i.l., had lost her job about a year ago, she is now making below min. wage living in an invalids house taking care of him for room and board!!! I just posted in the prayer section about some stuff that Maybe has to do with this dream?!!!
This woman will stare me down when I disagree with her about ANYthing even when she Knows she is wrong!!!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:18 pm

Just thoughts...

God could be showing you that she will come against you in the form of an argument/disagreement...it will be something that she starts and she'll spew things that will make you feel the way you felt in the dream....because it occurred in your bedroom (or at least the room you were sleeping in) and on your bed makes me believe it will be a one on one 'discussion' about a personal, private matter, in fact the way she leapt into the room from nowhere tells me that it will be a discussion that starts normally then suddenly gets personal...

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:17 pm

Lola, you described the exact things that she does!!! She starts everything and then turns it on you, very very twisted. Like she would ask me a private question and then she'll start playing the mini violin at me when I give her an answer... or you will spill some milk in your own house and then she will go off on you for it while you aren't in the least bit concerned and couldn't care less...

I'm at my whits end dealing with this stuff every time I see her. My husband won't listen to me at all, says he wasn't there. Not even her own family help her or want her around because of this stuff.
My husband says he has memory loss from a minor concussion, I'm wondering now if he really does because before he would stick up for me to his mom. But back then I never argued with her or called her out on anything. Last time my husband and I were with his mom, she pulled me aside so he wouldn't hear her nasty tactics and he wouldn't defend me.
I don't know what to do! I was thinking maybe the snake dream I had about my husband was either about his mom or about his W.O.W. playing.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:20 pm

I'll be watching out for any personal discussion and will make an effort at not discussing anything of that nature with her. The violin incident was one of those times but I gave in even after I had told her that I was not willing to discuss such things with her.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kimdelacreme on Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:05 pm

Wow! She does sound quite evil. I would break all word curses off of yourself. That they will bear no bad fruit. And also, the bible says to pray for your enemies. Pray many blessings on her. It says to bless those who curse you. I also, would plead the blood of Jesus over you & your family. I would also ,limit my visits if possible. ha! Sorry. I'm being real. She still maybe dabbling in occult stuff. Greater is He that is in you than he that is in the World! Everything has to bow to the name of Jesus!!! Hope this helps! Kim

kimdelacreme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:12 pm

Kim, I'm thinking that she still does dabble, using the little things she's learned. Those kinds of things one can catch on to pretty quick and it becomes second nature.

I plead the blood of Jesus over me, my son, and my husband every single night!! Over our minds, bodies, souls, spirits, hearts, thoughts, and dreams. I will def. start blessing her!!! She makes me so glad that it's not possible that we visit less than once a year.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:12 pm

I mean more than once a year...

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kimdelacreme on Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:22 pm

If your husband would? Have him cut soul-ties with her too as a precautionary measure. It gives her less power over her son. Just a thought. ??? Sounds like your smart to her tactics. May God keep you under his wings of protection. See ya! Kim

kimdelacreme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:41 pm

I wish he would but he isn't saved...
I only became smart to them when she stayed with me for about 3 weeks and she kept doing stuff and starting stuff. She is seriously vindictive and she hides what she does to you until you find whatever it was that she ruined and hid or did a switcharoo and hid...
That was back in the late spring 08. Sad thing was that I needed her there because I had surgery and no one else was free to be away from there jobs for that long. All my fam. incl. her all live in OK and we were stationed in VA.
Before that I couldn't figure out what she was doing or what was going on, and why we could only be around each other for a couple hours at most without her getting angry about something that you don't know about and will never know about.

Thank you Kim!! I am def. going to do more praying about that. You and Lola are def. right and I'm also thinking along with what you both said that she is also under an evil spirit.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kimdelacreme on Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:54 pm

Yep, she definitely has some visitors staying with her( if you know what I mean). But its the spirit in her that is causing her to act & do what she does to you. She recognizes the Christ in you. Your hubby not being a christian probably is clueless( no offense) about what she is doing behind the scenes to you. Well, if she is living with invalid ,you can get a hotel if you have to visit. Be prayed up before your next encounter with her.

kimdelacreme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:04 am

Oh, no worries about where to stay, I have Tons of family I can stay with and always do except for when she has her own place, stayed with her several times in the past, not too enjoyable...

I've decided that I'm not even going to go into detail with him anymore about the things she does and pray that he sees it for himself.
He used to know what she was like. I'll pray that God reminds him of her true nature.
I will def. make sure that I am prayed up before I talk to her or am around her.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kimdelacreme on Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:49 am

But he may have blinders on too from the enemy. Lord, please open my husbands eyes to the things his mother does to me & let him see her for what she really is. Take the blinders off his eyes Lord that the enemy has put there. ok, I'll leave you alone tonight. I gave you lots to think about. ha!I need to head to bed. its 2:49 am in MS. Nighty- Night.

kimdelacreme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:59 am

Thank you again Kim!!! God is faithful and has shown me that HE is hearing my prayers and answering. You and Lola have been answers to prayers. God, is showing/giving me hope, raising my faith, and my Husband and Son WILL be saved by the blood and in the name of Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and something else I forgot but it's there. That is what He is showing me I will let you go and you don't have to reply to this tonight either cause I too need to head to bed also, LOL, it's like 4:00 am... I'm a night owl and need to tame the night part.

Last edited by hind'sfeet on Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : the end sounded selfish and I didn't intend for it to.)

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:35 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top