Pastor's Left Eye

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pastor's Left Eye

Post by Jordanriver8 on Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:51 pm

In the dream I was with my mom who was seeking help for some heavy duty spiritual warfare stuff. We walked through a townhouse complex and reached a high rise apartment building. Somehow in the high rise aparement the parking lot was not underground but an actually floor really high up, because I remember I could see the landscape of the city. I remember seeing the elevator and was directing my mother there when all of a sudden the door opened and I saw an elderly pastor friend of mine coming out. He was surprised to see me as well as my mom. I remember him picking up the elevator phone inside and telling his wife that "a blessing" was coming up to see her, refering to me. He looked at my mom and said he had an emergency but his wife would be able to help her out. As he was coming out of the elevator I noticed he grabbed his left eye, a few seconds later a lot of members from his church were around him looking for his left eye. I remember seeing it on the parking lot ground, someone from his congregation saw it at the same time, picked it up and put in an ice pack cooler. The dream ended with him talking and getting ready to go to the hospital. End of dream.

Jordanriver8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pastor's Left Eye

Post by Halo on Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:13 pm

Jorden~ You most certainly have alot of movement in your dream. This dream depicts a ''physique'' of bodily structure of the church. As individuals are moved by or prompted by the Holy Ghost the Lord will open doors, not just one door but doors because your dream moves from individuals to leadership and then to the body as a whole in ''ralleying" together to bring about ''unity'' during this time of warfare. The over-view of the lay-out of the land (church) has been given to you, directing you to take the initiative in the direction of an introductory step by the annointing that the Lord has placed on your life with a rediness and ability to take action which leds to ''blessings" due to obedience. What the Lord has imparted unto you was'nt ment to be "parked" move forward to leadership, in return leadership will take it to the Lord's people causing unity. It is very grieving to the body physically and mentally when a part malfunctions it is an ''crippleing'' effect.. Often at times this is referred to as ''dislocate" meaning that something that been misplaced or lost...which will bring us to the book of 1 Cor. 12:21, this passage is dealing with the "The body and its members". And the eye cannot say unto the hand, I have no need of thee: nor again the head to the feet, I have no need of you. 22, Nay, much more those members of the body, which seem to be more feeble (weak), are necessary: 23, And those members of the body, which we think to be less honorable, upon these we bestow more abundant honor; and our uncomely (unpresentable) parts have more abundant comeliness (modestly). Moving right along here....just bare with me....24, for our comely (presentable) parts have no need: but God hath tempered (composed) the body together, having geiven more abundant honor to that part which lacked: (are you still with me?, I'm going somewhere with this). These last two scriptures are going to bring us home. 25, That there should be no schism (division) in the body; but that the members should have the same care one for another. 26, And wheather (if) one member suffer, all the members suffer with it; or one mamber be honored, all the members rejoice with it. All and all in the end of your dream what the Lord is giving you is instructions. He is instructing you as a part of body to bring about a ''spiritual healing'' to the Church as a whole. He is locateing the lost parts/dislocated/misplaced pieces of the body and cauing it to function together in unity which is the structure of the church.

Sister, Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordanriver8 on Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:18 pm

God Bless you for standing out in faith. Definitely a lot to find on here. I've been asking the Lord what my mandate is for 2010, and I believe this dream is part of what He is speaking to my heart. Must go and chew on His Word for preparation of things to come.

Jordanriver8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:50 pm

Praise the Lord.....It's always good to know that the Lord has an agenda and that we as Christians are part of that plan and purpose that works together benefitting all, Amen.

Sincerly, Sister Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:26 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top