baby dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

baby dream

Post by awesomegod16 on Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:14 am

i dreamed that i was taking care of a baby. i do not know if the baby was mine or not. but i was sitting on a couch with this baby in my arms. i was holding it and just making sure that it did not get hurt. i was also like cradling its head because with new born's and babies you have to hold it head so that it doesnt break its neck. the other thing about this baby is that it was crawling even though it was only a few weeks old.

blossom

awesomegod16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: baby dream

Post by immortalservant on Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:51 pm

Sounds like God will be using you to do something new but it will begin to take off quicker than expected. You seem to be comfortable with it and are trusted by God to do the job. Pray for God to show you what He has for you.

immortalservant

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/refuelignite

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:10 pm

I'm in agreement with immortalservant...is there anything that you've been involved in in the last few weeks?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by awesomegod16 on Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:35 am

Thank you for responding to my dream. There isn't anything that I've been involved in lately with the exception of my writing. I've been concentrating on that lately and keeping my journal, but I haven't actually been doing anything as far as ministry or anything like that. I really don't know, other than praying a lot for others and my writing. This is kind of a mystery to me, to not even be aware of what the Lord is doing in my own life. Perhaps I need God to enlighten my path a whole lot more about this.

blossom

awesomegod16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:40 am

You know Blossom, you just never know what the Lord is up to. I think maybe the Lord is showing you that he is giving you something new to tend to. The ability to write is a ministry unto itself....after all look at Paul. He wrote. And look what his ministry did for us. I think the baby indicates the ministry the Lord has for you. You may be a little nervous at first but you will embrace the ministry and do all that the Lord has called you to. Blossom, He has big plans for you....just trust him.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by awesomegod16 on Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:27 am

Dove,
thank you for that encouragement. i am currently writing different parts to my testimony as it is longer than a book. and i am wanting to write for the church newsletter also. that is the only thing i can think of in terms of a ministry, although i thought that possibly the baby could signify ideas that have come across my mind. i actually thought that it deal with me working in this public high school with the kids, although i don't like my job very well it seems that what others see in me is more than i see in myself. i do love to write and have been actively seeking the lord for help in determining what he wants. sometimes i have in my own mind what i want to do but its not up to me.

blossom

awesomegod16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:07 am

Connie~ That bears witness with my spirit.....how true that is!! Everything has a starting place. Paul wrote 3/4 of the new testiment. This dream is talking about "Growth and Conversion"......that is what the Lord is ""UP-TO'''!!!!!!! Just like that of Paul....the Lord reared him up quickly. We see this in the book of Acts 9:1-31 ""Life IN Action"" is what this book is called....because the title says it all ""Acts"".....acts that was performed, we see these events performed in action through various people. Even though this dream is small it ends up BIG!!!! Just like the book of Acts which tells us about the 'beginning'' of the early Church and spreads through the Land growing as the Gospel is told. GLORY BE TO GOD!!!!!!! Can we have Church here today, this is good news...can the Lord get an Amen??

REJOICE, REJOICE, REJOICE!!!!!!!!!
Can anybody Testify up in here??

Sister Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by immortalservant on Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:40 pm

Absolutely your writing can definitely be your minstry. Keep pursuing and it will begin to BLOSSOM!!!! laugh

immortalservant

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/refuelignite

Back to top Go down

Post by awesomegod16 on Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:01 pm

yes i am trying to do that now but i have not yet shared a lot with other people, i just keep journals and stuff.

blossom

awesomegod16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:19 pm

Blossom - that's great that you keep journals, that way your thoughts are captured and you can always go back to them to develop them as you gain more insight....in your prayer time, ask the Lord for His guidance as to how He would like to use your writing gift....

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:25 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top