Should I stay or should I go?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Should I stay or should I go?

Post by juewls davis 777 on Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:49 pm

Hi all, please I really need some discernment on this dream, very important. I keep feeling gently nudged in the natural to go back and live in Wales. my husband also say's I think God wants us back in Wales. Anyway now for the dream................. I am with my son, who is 12, he has come to stay as he lives with his dad. I am getting angry as I keep getting interupted and am counting my time with my son as precious time! First my husband comes to me with a piece of paper which read's go! I tell him to leave me alone I am with my son. I get increasingly angry with him. I feel so angry, because if we go I will be far away from my son. I remember being alone with my son, reading to him, chatting and laughing. Then my mum comes along and begin's to interupt, she say's " I can't stand the situation anymore, I have sat all night trying to figure it all out and the conclusion that I have come up with is GO! Again I was angry! I shouted at her and said" I hear you say this everyday and you never go! She looks upset and hurt as she walks away and waves the piece of paper at me and looks at it. I am angry all round. I look at my beautiful home and son and do not want to leave them. Any idea's? Thanks Julie.

juewls davis 777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Should I stay or should I go?

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:40 am

You asked God to direct your path
I know this is the choice you wouldn't want to take,
But Trust the Lord..His ways are higher than Us
if He is in it..All will be well with you not matter if all in the natural
seems like a set back or non logical..
after escaping from Jezabeel Elijah was commanded to a place call Gilgal,,translation "A place of Brokeness"
but it was there where he received a major victory on his life ..He obeyed God and anointed Elisha and He was taken by God himself without seeing Dead..
Under the shadow of the almighty...
Since I have been following your theads that decision bears to my heart..
But tonight ask one more time and God will confirm it.
Go because it is not you is God guiding you..
He wants to give you his Shalom..Nothing broken .nothing missing..
Remember Jacob ..he also was brought up to a place where he fell in order to be restored..
Blessed be the name of Our God for ever and ever,
May the Lord Bless You and keep You.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:59 am

All I can say is Go means go! Trust him and go my dear. I agree with mbstudent. God has confirmed it through the dream.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dewick on Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:11 pm

Yes, I also believe the Lord is confirming the gentle nudging that you are getting to go. In the dream, the two people who have authority over your life are telling you to go. It doesn't seem as if it could get anymore clear. Remember what our Lord said in Matthew 19:29 "And everyone who has left houses or brothers or sisters or father or mother or wife or children or lands, for My name's sake, shall receive a hundredfold, and inherit eternal life. Be blessed knowing that God will go before you and be your rear guard. Praise God for His wonderful confirmation, and I am sure He will comfort your heart as you leave your son in His care.

dewick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:53 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top