I walked on her face

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I walked on her face

Post by DeltaDawn on Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:42 pm

Hello All!

Disclaimer I am not at all a violent person! :)

I dreamt that my daughter and I were riding in the backseat of a car. My ex-husband's girlfriend was also there and I was upset about it. She laid her head in my daughter's lap and I told her to get up. I looked, and she was completely naked and she put her feet on my daughter! Even though I don't recall actual "blows," I know that I fought with her until she was in the floorboard of the car. I told her to NEVER put her feet on my daughter again, then I walked on her face!

The next scene of the dream was a courtroom and my ex was on the witness stand. I was the attorney and I was asking him pointed questions about our marriage and divorce. He told the absolute truth and then put his head in my lap. I ran my fingers through his hair and massaged his back.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!

DeltaDawn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I walked on her face

Post by immortalservant on Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:17 pm

Has the ex girlfriend said or doe some things that have caused you pain and then in response you have also retaliated or resented? It can simply be by words or gossiping about one another. It doesn't mean you are a violent person but God may be showing you what you and her are doing to each other. These were things you had done in the past possibly that's why you were in the backseat.
Then, it looks like you were going to accuse your ex husband but he spoke the truth to you and you forgave him. This is why he found rest and comfort.
Keep praying to see how God leads you on it!!!

immortalservant

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/refuelignite

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top