Career Coaching

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Career Coaching

Post by Paul RT on Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:13 pm

I was advising my son Nathan on choosing a study option, and helped him choose an electric blue coloured tie to attend a wedding. He chose a course related to electronics.
I also was then giving career advice to a client who wanted to work in a school as a counsellor.
She had several older children. I advised her to start as a clerical assistant in a school rather than a counsellor, so she could get a “foot in the door”. I then got into trouble for putting my arms around her.
I helped another man who was pregnant and vomiting up something that looked like egg yolk.

Paul RT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Career Coaching

Post by immortalservant on Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:41 pm

I looked up electric in an online dictionary
Physics / General Physics) of, derived from, produced by, producing, transmitting, or powered by electricity electric current an electric cord an electric blanket an electric fence an electric fire
2. (Music / Instruments) (of a musical instrument) amplified electronically an electric guitar an electric mandolin
3. very tense or exciting; emotionally charged an electric atmosphere
nalso
e·lec·tri·cal (-tr-kl) Of, relating to, producing, or operated by electricity: electric current; an electrical appliance.
a. Of or related to sound created or altered by an electrical or electronic device.
b. Amplified by an electronic device: an electric guitar.
a. Emotionally exciting; thrilling: gave an electric reading of the play.
b. Exceptionally tense; highly charged with emotion: an atmosphere electric with suspicion.
n.
Blue means heavenly visitation or Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit can seem as an electrical experience....And when I think of wedding could be commitment, vow, celebration.
Your sons name means He Gave
It looks as if you are or are going to be doing some counceling. Use the HS to guide you in making wise counciling decisions. When the Holy Spirit gives you the advice then advice others. Make sure you are led. A man pregnant of course means he is about to birth something but it must not be good for him.
yolk meaning a play on words of possibly in a yoke of bondage. Just some things to look into.

immortalservant

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/refuelignite

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:02 am

Just thoughts...

I agree that this dream is showing you the outcome and importance of being led of the Holy Spirit when you're counseling others...

Your son is led to committing to and studying the things of God - electronics to me is the workings of the Holy Spirit - electricity = power (Acts 1:8), the man is birthing something new and rejecting the yoke of the enemy in the process, with the woman it appears that you weren't led of the Spirit when you hugged her as you got in trouble...

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul RT on Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:45 am

Thanks guys
I have been a professional career coach for some years, and have advised my son on his career options. He has been working in electronics.
I have had a conflict with my daughter recently when I tried to resolve our differences.
Another daughter is pregnant.
These situations may have prompted the dream, but I'll prayerfully consider your responses thanks

Paul RT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:54 am

lol, I think you're right, it sounds like your dream was more literal than symbolic which is how I approached it...

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:19 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top